Chapter 13

~~~~~

IDC what yall say, Yamaguchi and Hinata's friendship gives me maaadd serotonin boost it really said brrrrrrr

oh and buckle your seatbelts yall :)

TW: panic attack

~~~~~

I was struck by a piercing headache the second I opened my eyes. I shut them again with a groan, feeling around me. Tsukki must have moved me while I was sleeping because now I was laying down next to him, his arms wrapped around my waist. I moved closer to him, trying to drench myself in his warmth. He moved a little, bringing his head to my shoulder, kissing me on the cheek.

"Good morning," he said with a deep whisper, and I melted more into his arms. The noise made my head pound. I replied back with a grunt, wincing, and burying my face deeper into the pillow. The door to the room opened, and Tsukki turned over. The room went silent for a second before anyone said anything.

"Hey...what do you guys want for breakfast?" asked his mom. I flinched and tried to cover my ears. My migraine was only increasing, I just wanted some quiet. After my panic attack last night, my body had decided to revolt against me.

"I don't care, but Yamaguchi's not feeling well so we're just gonna be in here for a while," Tsukki said and the door shut, him moving back to our original position. My Sunday morning was already off to a rough start.

Tsukki moved a blanket over us and rubbed his hands through my hair.

"You ok?" he asked, trying to be as quiet as possible. I turned myself around to where I was looking him in the eyes, he looked concerned, his eyebrows creased.

"I'm okay...my head just hurts," I said, my voice scratchier than I had expected it to be, and I winced. Talking made my head hurt even more. Tsukki brought my face to his chest, his fingers wrapped in my hair. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him, his body heat relaxing me.

~~~~~

I had fallen asleep again, the amount of energy I had was seriously low today. When I had woken back up, my headache was dimmed down, but Tsukki was gone. I shivered, the small blanket barely providing me enough warmth, as it was snowing even heavier now. I heard talking coming from the living room, and I struggled to stand up, wrapping the blanket around me.

Tsukki and his mom were talking, although they didn't recognize me standing there for a while. His mom was making something, the smell filled my nose and drawn me towards it. Tsukki turned around to see me, and I gave a weak smile at him. I sat down at the island, and he sat next to me.

"So, I've been talking to my mom, and we wanted to know if you wanted to see your mom today, you know, before the snow was too much to drive in. We just figured you'd wanna," he said and I brought the blanket up to my face. Of course, I wanted to see her, but it's been such a terrible week that I don't think I'd last long before breaking down...like last time. But, I might not get this chance again for a while. I wanted to be with her every step of the way. I looked over at Tsukki and nodded, and he gave a little smile at me.

"Before that," his mom said, setting plates in front of us, "Eat first." She smiled at us and the heat coming from the plate filled my body when I inhaled.

Eggs, bacon, biscuits, and gravy. When was the last time I had a breakfast like this? I could almost cry.

~~~~~

"This is so cool!"

Tsukki's mom picked up a keychain with a bunch of carved wooden animals attached to it. Akiteru laughed and took it from her, shaking his head. I picked out another set of roses for my mom, and we all left the shop to go to her room. Although I was just here, dread still washed over me. Every step I took made my heart ache even more, and even though Tsukki was there next to me, I felt alone, like I was the only one in here.