Chapter 21

~~~~~

Bonk 😈

TW: Abuse

~~~~~

Kei carried me to the bathroom, holding my messy body close to him, and setting me inside the bathtub before turning on the warm water. I was so worn out that I could barely move, letting him make all my motions for me. He was so gentle, the way he moved my knees up so I could fit, making sure the water wasn't too hot or too cold. I relax when the water starts filling the tub, and he brought a hand to my hair, wiping away the water droplets that leaked from his hand to my cheeks.

I gave him a sweet smile, my eyelids drooping so much I could barely see him at this point. He laid another hand on my cheek as I tilted my head to fit in them more, and he rubbed his thumb across my nose and freckles. Soon, the entire tub was full, and he leaned to the side to turn off the faucet, then setting his elbows on the edge, giving me a little side smile.

I realized he didn't have any clothes on, thinking it must be cold.

"You wanna join me?" I ask, bring my shakey hands over to his. He smirked at me, dropping his head down.

"What? Was earlier not enough?" My face flushed, and I looked away, pouting.

"I-I didn't mean it like that, you just looked like you could use it too..."

"I had one earlier."

"Ah...right..."

He didn't reply for a while, and I peeked back over at him. He smirked at me and took my wrists, lifting me up and over to the side so he could slip in the bath with me. I gasped as he grabbed my waist, pulling me over with him and laying me on top, my head sitting on his chest. I flushed at the feeling of our bodies touching, although I should probably be used to it by now. He was a bit too tall for the tub, tucking his knees up as my legs were between his.

He rubbed his hands through my hair, wetting it up with his touch as little drops of water dripped down my cheeks. The bathroom was completely silent, only the sounds of our breathing barely filling it. I realized the burdening tiredness in my eyes, trying my hardest to keep them open, but every stroke of my hair made me more drowsy by the second. I adjusted my hips, putting them in a more comfortable position, and lifted my head up more so it wouldn't fall in the water.

"I love you Tadashi," he whispered, making my cheeks heat up. I kinda wished I could see his face right now.

"I love you too, Kei..." I whispered back, rubbing my cheek across his damp and smooth chest. I felt my mind slipping out from under me, while I desperately tried to hang on, flicking my eyes back open every time they'd close. Eventually, my mind kept going blank, and my eyes closed permanently.

~~~~~

I woke back up in Kei's bed, tucked tightly in a blanket. He wasn't in the room, and I looked around, checking the clock by the bed. 2 pm. I only had a little time left before having to leave. If only I had stayed up longer...

I sat up and moved the blanket, leaving for the living room. Kei, who still had a towel wrapped around his neck, was sitting on the couch watching whatever was airing on TV. It looked like a comedy but he was clearly uninterested. I stood there for a while, watching him study the scenes, scoffing whenever someone did or said something stupid. I walked up behind him, laying my arms across his shoulders and head on the top of his. He tilted his head back at me while I looked down, our eyes meeting. His eyes glowed through his glasses, forhead still a little wet from his hair.

"Afternoon sleepyhead. I wear you down that much?" He smiled as I tensed up, cheeks flushing at his comment. I turned away with a deep exhale, moving around the side of the couch to sit with him. I perched myself right by him, throwing my legs to the side and laying a head on his shoulder, and grabbing his arm. I felt as he leaned his head down on mine, making my head just a little cold from the wet, but the rest of me was melting.