Chapter 33

~~~~~

my brain is literally so empty

TW: I haven't a clue what it's called but there's a trigger in there somewhere shawty 🤨

~~~~~

"Come over."

I stopped mid-walk, staring at Kei's back. He turned to meet me, completely serious.

"You still owe me that rain-check."

"I'm surprised you still remembered," I laugh, meeting up with him, joining our hands together.

"How could I forget? It's been a week since you've been over. I guess you could say I'm Tadashi-deprived."

I leaned my head on his arm to hide my blushing cheeks, staring at the houses in front of us. He was right, it had been so long since I've been over, and of course, that was my own liability. Mixed with guilt yet excitement, I let him lead us to his house.

Akiteru greeted us at the door since, I was assuming, he was back for another visit. He smiled at me, and I quickly remembered how much I had missed him. Disconnecting from Kei's arm, I ran up the porch and into his, shocking him. I never physically expressed how much I cared for Akiteru. In fact, I was sure I rarely did that verbally either. I always hoped he just knew, but right now it just felt appropriate.

He accepted the hug back, pulling me into the house and into the living room. The second I was through the doors my heart fluttered with the familiar redolence of the Kei household. Oh, how I missed this. I admired the room, all the colors of the walls and objects refreshing themselves in my memory. I caught the sight of Kei's room down the hall, eyes glowing in excitement.

It was so familiar yet it was like I was experiencing this all for the first time again. Akiteru unlocked his arms from mine, shifting over to the kitchen. Kei walked past us to his bedroom, as always, and I followed right behind him after bowing my head at Aki'.

Kei flipped on the light switch, slipping off his bags and extra clothes before surrendering himself on his bed with a sigh, his exhaustion much too clear. I copied his actions, setting everything of mine next to him, and getting on the bed to accompany him. In one quick motion, he pulled me in towards him, smothering me with his body by getting on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his back, sketching lines across his muscles.

The warmth of his body made me realize just how much I had craved it, my body begging for that physical contact. Of course, not just from anyone. Just him. I wanted to hold him to me for the rest of my life, basking in the revelation his presence gave me.

Kei moved upwards to look at me, glasses just barely falling down the bridge of his nose. I could sense his happiness from the sparkle in his eyes, corners of his mouth rising the longer he looked at me.

"I love you," he smiled, closing his eyes while taking off his glasses.

"I love you too."

He picked me up by the waist, almost completely switching our positions. As he set me on top of his lap, he began laying small kissing along my cheeks and collarbones, making me giggle from the tickling touches.

"Hey Tadashi, can you answer something for me honestly?" He asked, blinking slowly as he laid another kiss on my cheeks.

"Of course," I answer, leaning into his touch and waiting. He stayed silent for a couple of seconds, my stomach twisting with some sense of worry about whatever he needed to confront me.

"You know I'd do anything for you right?"

I set my head on his shoulder, rubbing gentle traces across his shoulder blades. I could feel hot breaths warm up my neck, face heating up at lips being dragged along my jawline, moving up to my cheeks only to repeat themselves over and over.