Android

Idf of i posted this already or not but whatever

It was an impulse buy at best. After long nights of crying over another brief boyfriend, your wine filled brain had had enough.

After spending hours scrolling through "unlikely friends" on all the cute animal platforms, you found yourself clicking on an ad for android partners. There were men and women of every race with different functions. "Maids, babysitters, caretakers, lovers.." you mumbled looking through the online catalogue.

You scoffed shaking your head, "What am I doing, I'm better than this."

You looked at the bottle of wine on the floor and at the empty glass. "But not tonight." You lean down and pop open the bottle open, chugging it as you blindly clicked on an order.

The next day you had completely forgotten about your purchase and didn't remember it till a month later when you found a rather large box perched on your doorstep.

"What is this?" You mutter as the postman rolls an unmarked package into your home. "Don't know ma'am, I'm just hear to get your signature." You look down at the signature board and see only the company name. "Karasuno Inc?"

You bid the man fare well and shut the door. Cutting away at the box was easy as the sides fell away. You rip away the foam covering and scream. "What the hell!!"

Nestled securely inside was a man. He was tall with black hair and matching eyes. He was fitted with a black jumpsuit and the company insignia on the left breast pocket. The card he came with was less than appropriate in your opinion.

The man's eyes opened making you scream as he stepped out of his foam covering. He stretched as if tired from a long day, and looked at you with a lustful gaze.

"You must be American." You backed away as the man walked closer. "Why are you running?" He asked blandly before a dark grin spread across his face. "Do you perhaps like primal prey?"

"Primal what now??" You ask screaming as two strong arms caged you in-between the wall and him. "Do you not remember what you ordered me for?" You shook your head and gulped when the man glared down at you.

Walking back to his box, he tosses a card at you that you read with shaking hands. "Kageyama, your dominant lover. Charge after every encounter, can function as a loving boyfriend during the day. Must establish safe word to ensure no bodily harm or trauma?!"

Kageyama sighs at your traumatised face and got up with a grumpy look on his face. "As much as I know this is uncomfortable for you, we must establish a safe word and you must use me in order to not waste your 30 day trial."

You hold your hand against your cheek and feel the burning warmth of an invisible blush. "What do you mean use you?" Kageyama licked his lips as he looked down at your large frame. "With a body like that I suppose, I will be using you."

You narrowed your eyes slightly, "The hell that supposed to mean, I may be big and short but I will kick yo ass." Kageyama looked down at you and your liquid courage drained out of you in the form of ill timed discharge.

"The safe word you typed as a default is King so how about we start there." Kageyama grabbed your hand and dragged you to your room that he somehow knew the location of. "What are we starting?!" You asked defiantly as Kageyama sat on the edge of your bed with a smirk.

A hand on your shoulder forces you on your knees and you find yourself staring face to face with a 7 inch cock. It looked real and that terrified you, what if he wasn't a robot but a real person?! "We are starting your training, according to your personality test, you're a bit of a brat and I can see that from our short interaction."

He taps your lips with his cock and you subconsciously part your mouth. "Look at you, becoming obedient already." Your eyes widened when you realise what you did. Before you could close your mouth and object, a hand on the back of your head, fills your mouth with what you could only describe as a forearm.

It was thick, thicker than your mouth normally operated, and there was seemingly a built in musk emitting from his trimmed hairs and crotch. He tasted clean which you suppose was a relief and the taste of his prrcum was salty yet palpable.

He bobbed your head gently not pushing you too far as he looked down at you with lidded eyes. "Look at you, doing so good for me." He muttered, dragging his fingers through your frizzy hair. More artificial precum dripped onto your tongue and you could feel your head almost getting fuzzy from the smell and heavenly feel of your mouth being full.

"Look at you, I see you seeping away, don't be shy Y/N, let go." You whimper as you gaze up at Kageyama who gently caresses your face with his thumb as you mouth slid down his shaft wetting it beautifully.

Though a robot, he could feel every tug of your lips, every lather of your tongue, and it had him reeling as he forces your head lower on his shaft until your nose was pushed against his stomach.

You gargle as the head of his cock hits the back of your throat and even a little further. He moves your head faster and your garbled choking becomes a constant as snot and drool dribbled out of your mouth and nose.

You had no fear or panic however. For some reason, you knew he would take care of you and let you up if you needed it. "You look so cute, but you'll be even cuter when I cum on your face." You whined, nodding your head and closing your eyes as you work your mouth tenfold.

"Fuck I'm going to cum, I'm close!" Kageyama cursed as he held the back of your neck shaking as he felt his cock travel down your neck. You reached down your body, and circled your clit.

Kageyama pulls off and jerks his member in front of your face releasing sticky fluids onto your face making you close your eyes as it hits your lids. He tugs you to stand up, and he lifts you and lays back bringing you with him as you sit on his face.

You jump when his tongue enters you and cry out as his lips circle your bundle of nerves forcing you into climax as you cover his face with your cum.

Wiping his face, Kageyama lays your down and pets your hair as you come down from your high, "Don't you have to charge?" Kageyama shook his head as he spooned your body, "We truly didn't do much so I'm fine."

You nodded as you drifted to sleep agreeing to discuss this new arrangement later