Bitch

Happy Thanksgiving hoes

@choccotaku it's mental illness innit?🤡 (I know I'm late don't yell at me)
Nitroglycerin which is part of Bakugou's quirk, smells like burnt sugar or Carmel fyi.

As a last hurrah before you all graduated, Momo invited everyone to her luxurious home as a way to celebrate with games and bomb food.

 "Kaminari if I look back at my plate and another chicken strip is gone I will short circuit you." 

You sigh as you hear no response back, "You ate all my chiken strips didn't you?" Bakugo laughs, "Y/N you know damn well he did, now focus on how I beat Sero's ass cause this'll be you next!" You shake your head as you pick up your plate to get more food. 

You walk through the long corridor of the estate looking at all the bland artwork on the walls. "The kitchen shouldn't be this damn far from the living room." You grumbled pulling your phone out. As you got closer to the kitchen you heard a series of shuffling coming from the crack of the door. 

"Does Momo have prestigious cat or something?" You joked before peeking through the door. Izuku was pressed against the kitchen island breathing heavily. His face was red and skin shining in the light from sweat.

'that's weird.'

"Ochaco we can't be doing this so close to the others!" You could hear a clinking noise and Izuku's was currently looking down towards the floor. You could hear Uraraka's signature giggle bubble up but you still couldn't see her. Honestly, you couldn't see anything without opening the door more.

"That's suspicious"

"Calm down Deku, I'm sure no one is hungry anymore so we're fine!" Izuku grimaced, "I really think this is a bad idea- ahh!" 

You were too busy trying to peek inconspicuously that you pressed your whole weight against the door making it swing open. The plate that was in your hand fell with a loud clatter. 

Nestled on her knees was Uraraka who was currently busying her mouth with Midoriya's dick. Both of them turn their head at the sound of the noise, eyes going wide when they see you.

You stand there unsure on what to do. You weren't as sad as you thought you'd be in the situation. You weren't even boiling with rage like so many other stories you had heard. You were empty for lack of a better word. "What the hell is this?" 

Deku pushed Uraraka away from him and turned towards you. "Y/N I can explain, I-It isn't-" "What it looks like?" You finish picking up the plate with shaky hands. "See, call me crazy but, I think it's exactly what it looks like Midoriya." 

Deku flinches as the use of his last name. Uraraka stands up with a small blush on her face looking down at the floor. "Got damn it Uraraka be a woman and look at me!" You growled feeling the anger flow steadily through your veins. She looks up at you with small tears in her eyes. Whether from fear or remorse you couldn't care.

"H-How-" you choke on the words, holding your mouth as you stagger in place. "How long?" Izuku doesn't answer only watching with furrowed brows. "Y/N you don't look so good, do you need to sit down?" He walks towards you and touched your arm making you jerk it away. "Don't fucking touch me Midoriya and tell me how long!?" 

Deku clenched his fists before adoring a far away look in his eyes. "A month, a little bit after you visited your parents in the states. I-I didn't mean for it to happen I swear!." You slap his face, and he allows it. You shake a finger at him as the tears collect and the sobs threaten to surface. "A mon- ooo, I swear to God Deku." Your body shakes as it's over come with a hidden emotion.