Jealousy

choccotaku

I don't know how to flirt so this will be embarrassing

Izuku loved you dearly. He loved your kindness to everyone you encountered and he loved your love. The way you'd place gentle kisses on his stomach and cook with your mom made his heart flutter.

What he also loved was your passion. The face you made when you were facing a villan, or when you and Ka-chan"s competitive streaks clashed heads. Those looks got him hot and heavy. But not a heaviness that made him want to pin you down. It was a heaviness that made him want to be pinned down and ravaged by you with the same passion.

He tried to drop hints. Sometimes when you two got intimate, he'd go as rough as he could just to invite some form of payback from you. But each time you'd take it and in the end he'd just be letting out his frustrations. Of course he'd always regret it the next day as you'd be covered in bites, bruises, and sore muscles.

The next option he tried was one provided by Aoyama. "I completely understand Izuku. When my lover would always treat me sweet and I wanted to get down and dirty. I just tempted her. ✨Future fic✨

So with the help of his friendd, Izuku took an embarrassing trip to Victoria's Secret and got fitted for sexy lingerie.

When you came home, he was laying on the bed facing away from you, ass covered in a thin black thong. His thighs were fitted snugly with dark green thigh highs with a black garter belt. Perky nipples were exposed to the elements as the dark green lace bra did nothing to cover his chest. "What's all this Izuku?" You ask laughing softly as you put down your purse.

"I-I just wanted to surprise you." You shook your head as you rubbed soothing circles on his porcelain legs making him tremble slightly. "Well I am thoroughly surprised."

That night was memorable and sweet and he'd never felt more loved in his life as you pleasured him to tears. But it wasn't the rough primal sex he wanted.

His last attempt at getting what he wanted was supplied by the internet. 'How to have a angry sex.' all night Izuku scrolled through various websites, filling up his search history with obscene sources. One of which caught the attention of Ochaco. "Interesting article you got there Deku." Uraraka smirked as she snatched his phone to show Todoroki.

Todoroki's face went red, "I didn't think you were into that kind of thing Midoriya." Deku sighed, "I can't seem to get her to give it to me though."

Ochaco held her face intently, "We will help you then Deku!" Izuku looked confused as Ochaco whispered into Todoroki's ear. "Hey guys!" You walked up to the group with a bright smile on your face as you sat down next to them. Ochako smiled as she slung an arm over Deku's shoulder.

"How have you been Y/N?" You laugh, "I've been good, haven't seen you all in a while." As you and Ochaco talked, you noticed Todoroki sitting close to Deku as they spoke.

"Make her jealous?" Izuku mumbles as Todoroki explains his plan. Todoroki nodded as he sent sneaky glances to Ochaco who gave a thumbs up behind her back. Izuku smirked as he stood up pulling his shorts a bit lower on his waist and going to straddle Todoroki's lap. "I hope this works." He whispered as Todoroki placed his hands on his waist.

You look over at Deku and your eyes borrowed at Todoroki's hand placement. 'What the fuck?' Ochaco smirked as she noticed your shift in attention. "Whoa Deku, don't you think you're getting pretty handsey with Todo?" Deku turned to look at both of you, "I was just feeling kinda cold so Todoroki offered to warm me up."

Todoroki must have gained experience points because you've never seen him so suave. "I can keep you warm in other ways too Deku." Izuku blushed as he snuggled closer to Todoroki.