Levi

Levi is a tummy worshiper no doubt about it. (Maybe a slight trigger warning for people with low self esteem like me) idk.

You find yourself standing in the mirror freshly out of the shower, turning from side to side and grabbing your stomach. Ever since quarentine you've been gaining weight from not being active and the more you've seen yourself naked the more it becomes a problem for you. You and Levi haven't slept together in months hell you haven't worn your usual pj shorts to bed in a long time. And even though Levi never brings it up, you can tell he's starting to get fed up based on how long he's been spending time at the gym and how little he's eating.

You embarrassingly admit that you thought he was cheating breifly but pushed the thoughts away chastising yourself for thinking so low of your boyfriend. You could feel your eyes well up with tears as you grabbed yourself harder. You thought about how well and understanding he was to you yet you couldn't even stay the same size for him.

He probably doesn't want to sleep with me anymore anyways

"Y/N what are you doing?" Levi said startling you. You turn and gasp softy as you gaze at your boyfriend. He was leaning against the wall sporting the new undercut you had just gave him. It seemed that he was getting ready to work out, for the 3rd time today. He gazed at you eyes dark with something you couldn't describe and you realised that your shirt was still up and you still haven't put your pants on. Pulling down your shirt, you turn away looking for your pants "Nothing." You lied wiping your tears unable to see through them. When your eyes cleared your finally saw your pants knocked down on the floor.

I hope he doesn't watch me try to put these on.

You bend over to get them and in that moment you heard a low groan before feeling large hands wrap around your soft waist before slamming you back on Levi's crotch. "How long are you going to make me suffer!" Levi leaned over you resting on your back trailing his hands around your thighs squeezing them gently before slapping them making you yelp. "Levi!" You say scoldingly. "What!? You've been ignoring me so I've decided to take initiative." You could feel Levi's hand creeping over your stomach towards your nether regions. You leaned into his touch signing as he gently kissed your neck.

Almost as is reading your mind Levi squeezed your belly making you jump away from him. He looked up at you with his eyebrow raised and head cocked, eyes lustful and hands still suspending in a holding pattern. "What's your problem Y/N?" You grab your pants trying to go to the bathroom not in the mood to explain. Levi grabs your wrist gently. "Please tell me what's going on." His voice was soft now as he pulled you towards him. You look down not wanting to stay to cry.

"I just...." You take a deep breath. "I know you've noticed the weight I've gained." Levi nodded slowly and you felt your heart break just a little. "I'm sure you don't want me as I am now so I plan on working hard to get back to my original weight." You finally make eye contact with him trying to put on a genuine smile only for it to fall when you see the rediculous look on his face.

"Is that what your worried about?" Levi said slowly running his finger over your knuckles in a loving manor. "You have no need to worry about that. I love the weight you've put on and you shouldn't worry about things like that. I fell in love with your cute personality not your body.... Well that too." You giggle a little becoming embarrassed at the sincere look your boyfriend was giving you. "I'm sorry you were feeling self conscious. If i would have known i would have put a stop to it immediately. If you really feel bad about your weight, why don't you come to the gym with me." You nod. Liking the sound of that you turn around to put your pants on for the final time. "Thank you Levi I feel much better."

You once again feel Levi's strong arms around you before you scream as your hoisted up in the arm and dropped on the bed. "What the hell was that for." You pout as Levi crawls up your body pressing a kiss below your belly button while opening your legs.

"It's been so long sweetheart Daddys hungry"