teasing momment

You're a second-generation pyrokinetic (Like Joker and Maki). Idk why but I made up in my head that you have flint-bottomed tap-dancing shoes that briefly light when you scrape your feet against the floor.....so that's where you get your fire from 🤣🤣🤣

This one is a bit longer than normal cause i gotta build the tension,

Ogun x reader

I am terrible at action scenes bruh

Chug- lift heels, slide forward, and then drop the heels at the end of the slide forwards

"Hey, Y/n!" You look up from the bland mashed potatoes and corn Company 5 had prepared. It was a hot Sunday morning and your partner in crime was as excited as ever. He stood a few feet away at the back entrance in the cafeteria. Cocking a thumb behind him, he dawns a toothy grin. "Want to play a quick game?" The game Ogun hinted at was one you were quite familiar with and one you should have known he would ask you to participate in today. "Fine, but don't cry when I win." You scoop another spoonful of corn before tossing your tray away for recycling. You'd need all your strength cause Ogun never lost without asking for back-to-back redos

.You didn't quite understand the need to be sweaty all the time, but always gave in to his whims

Ogun preferred to train in the field where the sun shined the most throughout the day at the far left of the Company. Often as you went on throughout your day-to-day training, you'd spot Ogun doing laps and practicing his attacks throughout the day.

"I'm feeling fired up today Y/n, you might want to be worried." You close your eyes as you stretched an arm over your chest. You had yet to lose but you knew Ogun only saw that as a personal goal to get past. "Let's get this over with, I'm tired." The smell of smoke enters your nostrils giving you enough time to dodge Oguns boosted attack. "I told you about letting yourself known Mr. Montgomery." You open your eyes, Oguns skin was lit ablaze with his pyrokinetic abilities.

From afar you've always admired the swirls that decorated his skin whenever you got amped up, and this time was no different. "I see you're already using "Flaming Ink" what, you already scared?" Ogun widened his stance, glowing white eyes watching you shift your feet. "I've been working on a new move that I want to show you so why don't you try your little fire trick."

Curious, you scuff your shoe on the floor and draw your fire...only the fire doesn't come. You do it again and the light goes out just as quick as it came. "What did you do?" You narrowed your eyes at Ogun. "Oh nothing, I'm just faster than you now." You take a few steps back, "Oh that's how you want to play it? Okay!" You take off running at the very edge of the field and Ogun is fast behind you. Internally you admit that he had gotten much faster, but a simple fact as that wasn't going to make you lose.

Doing your best to maintain speed, you chug and draw the flames close to your chest out of Montgomery's line of sight. It was small, mostly snuffed by the kick of your legs as you ran but it was big enough to get the job done. Similar to Ogun in his natural state, you too could throw projectiles just not as damage-inducing.

Turning around as you run, your eyes widen when Ogun appears just inches in front of you, "Surprise!" Your flame is snuffed and you tumble bringing Montgomery down with you. You prepare to feel your body be crushed by his muscled one but at the last minute your shoulders are grabbed and you flip again. The change in elevation causes you to lose a bit of focus, but you can still clearly feel Ogun cushion your fall.

"Oh wow, this looks like something out of an anime." Ogun laughs when he finds himself lying flat on his back, you positioned comfortably on top of him. The position was completely ridiculous with your thighs straddling his stomach but you were thankful that you wouldn't be in any sort of pain later.