sweetness

7-eleven food be smacking idc if it'll kill me in 2 years time..

Soft sexy times

Not proof read tell me if u see any mistakes

Deku felt as heavy as a bag of lead, barely able to lift his arm to lock the front door. Yousat rested in the living room with a bowl of popcorn in your lap watching "I love Lucy" as if you hadn't seen every episode more than a dozen times. Deku walked lightly so he could have a moment longer to admire you. "I know you're there Izuku." Your voice sounds like nothing less than a pure melody. 

Deku plops down next to you on the couch, leaning his curly headed face on your shoulder. You lift your hand to drag your fingers through it just the way he liked, picking out any stray knots and tangles. "How was your day?" You laugh, kissing his forehead the best you could at such an awkward angle. "I should be the one asking you that." Deku wraps his arms around your waist as if he couldn't get any closer. 

"It was good, if you're hungry I have steak, greens, and rice in the refrigerator." Deku shakes his head, "M'not hungry, had 7-eleven hamburger hotdogs." You grimace, "Thanks for telling me I almost kissed you." Izuku pouts on your shoulder before playfully puckering his lips. "Don't be like that, they are good!!" You lightly shove at his face, "I don't want your radiation grease on my lips."

A sly hand sneaks in between your legs, "But I want your radiation grease on my lips." The terrible joke lowers your guard enough for Deku to slip a hand into your sweats. "So are you calling me toxic?" Deku kisses your shoulder, "Only if you don't let me kiss you." You look at Deku and pinch his chin, "I'm prepared to make that sacrifice." Your faces come together in a soft kiss. No tongue, no teeth, only lips and affection.  

There are three fingers inside you now, Deku's  thumb is pressed firmly in on your clit, teasing you. In return you rub the front of his pants, the thin cotton providing little to no coverage when he begins to get hard. You squeeze the imprint before rubbing your thumb along the sides. It was hot to the touch and your skin felt even hotter as Deku watched your hand travel along his shaft.

"You are such a tease you know that?" You smirk, squeezing him again just so you could hear a sweet sigh fall from his lips. "Take these pants off and maybe I won't tease you so much." He follows your orders practically with hearts in his eyes. Furthermore offering him the pleasurable sight of undressing yourself before straddling his waist. You grind against him, rubbing his dick in-between your stomachs.

Izuku places his hand beside him, gripping the fabric of your couch. A faceless show casts a blue and green glow on your dark skin making it glow. "You never did tell me how your day was." Deku shivers when you sink down his cock. "Weird time to start this conversation don't you think?!" You shake your head and place his hands on your waist. "I don't think so, what better time than when you can take your frustrations out.

Izuku cups the back or your neck bringing you towards him in a kiss before ghosting his lips down to your chin. "It was okay I suppose, Kachan of course made saving people a competition." You reposition your legs before softly bouncing. "How was your day though?" You moan, lightly calloused hands gripping Deku's shoulders every time you make yourself feel good. "It was...it was so so good." Your words are slurred by your sinful acts making your sentences almost incoherent. "I tried c-cooking some stuff but it burnt"

You bury your face in the crook of Izuku's neck as he takes over. His hold on you is solid and every downstroke makes a loud smacking sound when your hips meet. "I missed you!" On the last syllable, you orgasm, pussy pulsating rapidly around his dick as he continues to fuck you. Deku's neck is pretty pink and small sighs leave his lips before he cums as well. 

Later on Deku groans realising you forgot to use a condom and u gracefully remind him that you never forget to take yourbirth control. "I need a ring first Midoriya".