Body Worship

Body worship

(Tumblr Request)

Bakugou's s/o is short and chubby and Sero's is tall and chubby

Warning: soft Bakugou hours

Also, I was gonna give them full-fledged smuts and stories but I've made you and others wait so long I'm sorry!

Bakugou:

Bakugou has never been one to focus too much on physical appearance in general. As long as you can keep up with his attitude he doesn't give 10 ounces of a damn what you look like. But that doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate what you have to offer.

Often you'll be minding your own business and suddenly two pairs of hands will be on your waist. The weirdest part however is the fact he never does anything afterwords. If you're laying down, slowly but surely you'll feel the warmth of his hands around your waist and the rest of his body heat as he puts his entire weight on top of you.

During these times of close comfort, he'll mumble small compliments as he kisses your mocha skin lightly. "You know I love you right?" You'd nod in acknowledgment, laying your hand over the one Bakugou had resting on your hip.

More kisses would make themselves known, starting from your neck to your cheek before returning. The hand underneath your body would curl up to hold your breast as Bakugou pressed himself further against your back.

After incessant nibbles and wet kisses were peppered along your skin, you turn your head with a slight pout which is wiped off your face when Bakugou kisses them. You looked down softly at his flushed skin. He would never look at you when he got like this, it embarrassed him to be so soft. Instead, he preferred to focus on his self-imposed task of loving on you.

"Your cute ass stomach." His warm hands would feel around underneath your shirt, pinching and pulling at the expanded flesh before raising your shirt to give more access. The crook of his index finger curled over the lace trim covering the swell of your breast.

You could feel a warmth spread throughout your body as Bakugou licked and kissed your tender skin as if you were the finest dessert he had ever laid his mouth on. You could smell a faint curious smell of his nitrogen-like sweat fill the room as Bakugou got needier.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Taken aback by the crudely given complement you smile before your face contorts into a sigh. "Watch your language Katsuki." A faint chuckle is heard from him as he experimentally squeezed your sides before pinching your hips. "Sorry dumbass, I have so much more to say."

Sero:

Sero doesn't notice your weight difference until one day he finds himself admiring you. Of course, the fact he was also horny at that time doesn't change the fact he thought your soft dips were perfect for his lithe frame. He beckoned you over and buried his face in your soft breasts.

You would often joke amongst yourself about how small your chest was compared to the rest of you, but to Sero, they were just right as corny as that sounded. For being slightly below-average in height and weight, he uncharacteristically enjoyed being 'crushed', as you would call it under your weight.

His lips against your warm pussy would make your legs shake as you shamelessly ground down on his face. He would whisper his favorite nickname for you, Pumpkin Pie, against your lightly haired thighs, squeezing your legs and tickled them with kisses placed on the bare skin of your ankles

All in all this man would absolutely worship your body and the ground you walked on. In honor of that, he was freakishly perverted as you would often tease him for when he made crude jokes. "What can I say, I just love you so much Boo Bear!" He'd defend himself time and time again which you would combat with whatever weird comment he uttered before.

"Sero you said I don't need to shave cause you'd use my pubes as floss." Having no shame, he'd look you dead in your face as if waiting for the punchline. "So...does this mean no head?"