Daddy

We all lowkey got that teacher/student fantasy don't even lie. (My teachers are god damn fossils only the subs are even remotely cute….barely)

Uh you can change it to your age if you'd like but I have it set at 18 cause that's the right and legal thing to do. *Superhero pose* ya nasty

Voyerism (?) Over the phone to ig it works, Dubious Consent

You were hanging out with the girls off 1-A. Well they would call it hanging out, you would call it being dragged along with the pink one's antics. 

All you had wanted was to read peacefully under a tree, not be with the gossip groupies. Your popularity as a senior was already shit enough but now that you're with the most glared at students in U.A it was nonexistent. The only thing you were surprised about was that the bullying hadn't started yet.

"What's your name?" The tallest girl, Momo was her name, turned towards you excitedly. You tighten the drawstrings on your coat. "Y/N" Momo's mouth made an oh shape at your reply, "That's such a pretty name!"

Kill me… Please

"Well Y/N, do you have a crush on anyone here?" Your eyes bulged a little bit at the blunt question and you looked around for any sign of salvation. "You freshman are very bold this year." Momo blushed and diddled with her fingers, "S-Sorry." 

You shake your head, "Nah, I'm being rude, I would say that kid that's always in the sleeping bag is kind…hot." Your confidence drained as you spoke and at the end it was barely a whisper. What wasn't a whisper however, was the gasp that  rang throughout the group of girls. 

"Isn't Mr. Aizawa the only one with a sleeping bag?" Your neck snapped in the direction of the green haired girl, "Mr? THAT'S A TEACHER?!" Ochaco raised her arms in surprise, "In yeah, can't you tell, he looks kinda homeless."

You held your head mortified as you thought of all the times you've thought of flirting with him. I could have been expelled for fraternizing! "I-It's okay Y/N, you're 18 right? You nod, well maybe you have a chance?" You look at Momo with a stale face, "Highschool teachers are never younger than 40 that's the unspoken rule!" 

(Hold up side note WHAT'S THAT ABOUT. Like all the cute teachers or young ones i see, whether on tiktok or irl, are elementary teachers but the fossils are highschool and sometimes even college like wtf)

"Mr. Aizawa is actually 30." The green haired girl says again with her tongue now visible. Ochaco smirks with her fingers under her chin, "How do you know that Asui? That's very specific information." Asui looked at Ochaco blandly, "I asked like a normal person."

Momo slams first in her hands, "That's it, I will make it my mission to get you a date with Aizawa Sensei!" Your soul left your body at the declaration and you could almost see the ass whoopin your parents would deliver flash through your eyes. "Yaoyorozu, that's illegal." Ochaco says awkwardly patting her shoulder.

Momo blinks face turning red, "It is?….. Well I can just bail him out no biggie!" The hell is wrong with these rich people in Japan?!" 

"Well if you four are done here I'd suggest you get inside before curfew." You all freeze and look at each other hoping, no praying, that one of you had the vocal range of God himself. "He's behind us isn't he?" You say calmly as you pull your hoodie tighter to the back of your head.

"Maybe if we don't move, he'll go away?" Ochaco shook her head as she looked fearfully behind you, "I d-dont think that's going to work, he's using his quirk." Asui croaked as she stared forward not even daring to look at Aizawa, "You mean the part where his eyes glow red and you question your life choices."