Moan for Me

Dont yall think this book is getting kinda long?

Your silence was hardly noticeable at first considering how loud Denki's family was. Your silence blended seamlessly with his smaller siblings' cries from downstairs and his own pleasurable whimpers as he humped above you. It wasn't until the two of you got your own place together that he finally noticed your quiet orgasms when nothing could hide your absent wails but more silence.

At first, the thought that he wasn't pleasing you correctly crossed his mind, even thinking you fell asleep a few times. But the amount of wetness coating his fingers every time he presumed to finish you off was too much to be a lie. So as a side comment he asked you about it, stuttering the whole way through.

You were a little shocked that he noticed, and even more, shocked when you realized being silent wasn't the norm. Finding out this made you quickly reassure Denki that it wasn't him which he GREATLY appreciated. Denki in return assured you that you could make noise as well.

However, it wasn't an easy change. To you, your voice sounded awkward and out of place, too loud at times. However, Denki found himself 3 seconds from busting whenever he heard your soft sighs and moans. He'd do his best to encourage you but he soon found out that the novelty of your sounds soon became his downfall. "You're so hot when you say my name!"

Bakugou took your silence as a stab at his ego which is why he was always in a tense mood even after a good lovemaking session. In his mind, he wasn't making you cum and that just wouldn't do. So Bakugou would fuck you for hours and every position. When he had nothing left to give he'd be going down on you for hours ignoring you when you told him you were fine.

Your tired and overstimulated pleas for him to slow down or even that you couldn't take it anymore filtered through his ears as you pitying his attempts at making you come. Your silence only provided shaking legs and numb toes, the reddened scratches littering Katsuki's back went undetected by the man as he held your legs behind your ears.

It wasn't until you sat him down yourself and explained to him that just because you were silent doesn't mean you weren't enjoying it."So you mean you just aren't used to moaning?" You sighed, "That's what I was trying to tell you." Of course with Bakugou being Bakugou all that meant to him was that he should challenge himself to 'make' you moan. And you weren't sure whether or not his newfound determination was an upgrade or not.

Iida....oh Iida this poor man never noticed your silence until wandering in on one of Mineta and Denki's annual porn collection trade-offs. He was astounded at the noises the woman in the video we're making, of course after voicing these opinions Denki and Mineta laughed at him and wounded his ego far more than I can put into words.

After they finished laughing and explained to him that having the woman make sounds of pleasure was normal, he had burst through your living room door, face red and strong arms wrapping around you as he tosses you over his shoulder. You were confused and protested as he tossed you on the bed. His clothes were removed and his glasses were placed over your face, blurring your eyesight. "So you've been keeping your sweet sounds away from me?" All you could focus on that night was the pleasure he delivered onto your body like a man starved.