Touch

Tenya Iida, the one person throughout your college who held everyone's utmost respect. A model student, an impressive quarterback, tied all together by being the youngest of a prestigious family. However all these titles can understandably drain someone, so that's where you come in.

"P-Please Miss, I can't take it anymore." Tenya sat below you, rivers of sweat pooling down his bulging muscles, his glasses discarded to the left of you. You teasingly continued to roll your hips slowly, just to watch the tense ripples following throughout his body.

"But here's the best part about this whole arrangement." You rub Iida's shoulder before tapping the pads of your fingers up his neck. The prickling feeling of his undercut encouraged you as you intertwine your fingers in his hair.

You yank his head back, forcing him to look at you, "You're here for my pleasure, and today, I want to take it nice, and slow." A defeated whimper leaves Tenya's parted lips as you lift from his lap until only the tip was still present inside. As you slam your hips back down, Iida cries out and you feel your cunt being filled with hot cum. You continued slowly riding him through his orgasm.

Till the panic set in when you didn't stop.

Tenya's hips and arms strained against the leather straps holding him down against the chair. You position your knees on the side of his legs in order to bounce faster. His cerulean eyes dilate as his cock twitched violently inside of you. "I'm too sensitive, Y/N-ah God!"

You tut with disapproval, sending his head flying as your smack him. "That's not how pets speak to their Masters now is it?" You slow your breathing as you feel yourself getting too caught up in the moment. Iida's dick, though slightly softened, still provided enough stimulation to make you cum if you allowed it.

"I'm sorry Mas-oh fuck!" Your hands fall down Iida's broad chest and you briefly caress his swollen nipples, pulling at the silver rings pierced through them. "Such a naughty pet, every time I see these I wonder what big brother would think?"

From within your velvety walls, you feel Tenya's dick twitch with interest and that gets your attention as you tilt your head curiously. "Does that turn you on? You must be more perverted than I imagined. Would you like that? How about if I send big bro a nice picture?"

You lean past Iida for your phone on the desk beside the bed. As you do, Iida takes this opportunity to bite your chest through the full-body fishnet you were wearing. You sighed pleasantly as he placed kisses along the crevice of your mounds. Iida's words slurred as you rode him faster.

You go to the camera on your phone and press record, "What's making you feel this good?" Iida's voice became scratchy as he hesitated to respond. "Y-You are." You hummed leaning down to kiss his neck. You could feel his shiver as your warm breath sent tingles around his ear. "And what's making me feel good?" "I a-am!"

You shake your head and slap him again, "Wrong answer." Standing, you continue to focus the camera on Iida as you position yourself in between his legs. You stick your pink tongue out and swipe it under the head of his cock. "What's making me feel good Iida?"

A bright red blush painted Tenya's nose and cheeks as he looked down at you. Your hands lightly massaged his thighs as you kissed along his shaft, coating your brown lips with shiny fluids. "My...My dick is..making you feel good." You nodded, "Good boy."

You refrained from putting Iida's cock in your mouth in order to see his reactions and make sure he was still okay. The look of strain and unease was visible and you immediately stopped. You gently held his face and made him look at you. "What's your color?"

Iida swallowed shallowly and you allowed him to take his time. "Yellow!" You stand still and allow him to elaborate, "I want to...I want to touch you please." Your eyes widened before you gently cooed at your boyfriend and stroked his heated cheeks. "Of course baby!"

As you reach around to remove his bindings, you spoke calmly to him. "Where do you want to touch me?" Each time you removed a strap you gently soothed the skin underneath with your thumb. "I want to touch your sides." You hummed encouraging him to keep going.

"Your, curvy body. I..I want it against mine, p-please. Your hips are so smooth, the same width as your shoulders which I find attractive." You laughed softly. The overuse of words meant Iida was slowly coming back to you.

When his hands were free, he immediately pulled you on top of him., your plush thighs slotted perfectly over his strong ones. Once he slipped back inside, there was no rush to move as his hands slid along your body. Hot kisses were peppered along your skin, many of which you tried to return to the best of your ability.

Using your behind as an anchor, Tenya bounced you softly on his dick. The up and down movements in tune with your heartbeats as you bring each other to completion. With a smothering kiss, you get off of Iida and quickly run to the kitchen to get two bottles of water.

You both drank in silence as the adrenaline slowly wore off. "Was it something I did?" You asked unsure of how to approach the situation. Iida shook his head before reaching out for your hand. "You were perfect, but I just wanted to feel you." You pursed your lips, it wasn't the answer you wanted but you knew that was the only one you'd get for now.

You spent the rest of the evening equally treating each other to the small luxuries a college student could get.