Chochaco

choccotaku  Deku cursing is so hard to write. Uraraka slander, I don't really hate her but this was needed. Cunt is such a funny word.

"Zuku are you ready?!" You call out as you put on your hoop earrings. You were going to a hero gala of sorts and of course you wanted to look your best.  "I think so y/n." 

Izuku walks out from the bathroom looking absoulutely scrumptious as he rolled up his dark green cuffs that matched perfectly with your green slit dress. You lick your lips as you trail your eyes down his form groaning when you get to his feet. "Really Deku, the red converse?!" He blushes, "I feel like it's very nostalgic to wear these shoes especially when we're seeing the others."

"Yeah well go be 'nostalgic' with those green bottom church shoes I got you in the closet." You rolled your eyes before fluffing your hair as you hum your way past Midoriya's whines of displeasure. 

When you arrive it's extravagant. Paparazzi are lining the outskirts trying to get even a pinch of an interview with a hero. "Puppy, stay here I'm going to go try to find the others!" Izuku yells over the noise as he heads towards the line of limousines arriving alongside the building.

 "Miss, "H/N, can i ask you a question!" A reporter calls out to you.

Judging by her shakiness and crooked glasses, she was a juvenile reporter. Feeling bad, you decided talking to her wouldn't hurt. "Sure what would you like to know?" The reporter fumbles through her notes elegantly ignoring the hateful glares coming from her peers. "Um, w-what is your take on the recent rumors, b-between pro hero Uravity and Deku?!" 

You hold your chin in thought, as far as you knew there were no rumors surrounding the two so maybe this is a new one that just barely breached the surface. "I'm sorry you're going to have to tell me this rumor dear." The reporter blushes at the term of endearment before fumbling with her notes once again. "I uh, according to a few eye witnesses, Pro-Hero Deku and Uravity were seen together late at night multiple times alone.

You laugh out loud scaring nearby people. "Oh really, are there any photo evidence of these meetups?" Outwardly one would think you were amused but they could tell by the way the blood drained from the thing reporters face that she realized that her new career depended on her proof. The other reporters had cleared away once the senior hero's arrived so it was just the two of you minus the civilians.

The clumsy girl fumbled with her phone and borderline dropped it from her sweaty grasps as she tried to keep her cool. 

Low and behold, there was a crystal clear photo of Deku and Uraraka walking into a park with big bright smiles on their faces. "Interesting.." you mutter squeezing the phone so tightly that it bursted. You blink before shaking it's remains from your hands.

 "Sorry about that hon," you pull out a few hundreds and toss them her. "Use this to buy yourself a new one." The reporter nods weakly and walks away clutching at her chest.

"Y/N!" Izuku calls out to you waving you over. Behind him is the rest of 1-A and next to him is....Uraraka. "Sup Bakuhoe." You say daping up Bakugo who only grunts in response. 

As you all go to walk in, Deku reaches for your hand but you quickly walk up to Shoji and start a miscellaneous conversation. "What's up four arms?" Shoji rolls his eye at you before slinging his webbed forearms around your shoulder.

From behind, Izuku purses his lips at the sight as Uraraka takes this as a chance to latch onto his and start a worthless conversation.

Inside the plaza, there are lights adorning the walls and ceilings creating a warm golden glow onto the various colors gliding across the floor as the hero's conversed below.