LackLuster

Pussy and cunny are such a funny words...i hate it

Getting hit with a lust quirk was not on the top of your to do list when you graduated from U.A. Getting hit with said quirk while partnered with your childhood nemisis, LoRd ExPlOsIoN mUrDeR himself was most definitely not on your list.

You were this close to defeating the villan without any complications. Until you miscalculated your final kick. That was all it took for the Villian to get the jump on you and effectivity activate their quirk.

"Take him to jail boys but watch the hands." You say as you hand the culprit off. He was one of six vigilantes that were pulling morbid slapstick pranks on people. It was awful, anything from a love quirk making a wife cheat on her husband,  to a man having feet for hands and hands for feet.

The last straw however was when one member made an office building vibrate. It was a small one and barely an earthquake level tremor. But it was able to do a lot of damage due to the fact the building was so old.

"Are you sure that's all the people inside?" You call out to Bakugo who only glared at you. "I think I was pretty thorough." Sighing at his superiority, you walk to the front of the building, "Just in case, let's double check."

As you walk through the many levels of the building, you feel the quirk slowly take into effect. It's a gradual climb before you notice. First you're out of breath after 1 flight of steps. Then you find yourself sweating excessively even though there were many windows that had bursted in the altercation.

Your condition forced you to notice certain things as well. Like the way Bakugou's arms flexed randomly most likely due to his clenched fists. How his back was solid and strong. His sharp eyes made you shiver at the thought of them  looking down at you. His teeth were so pearly white but all you could think of was the thought of those teeth sinking into your supple flesh.

By the time you and Bakugo got to the last floor, your brown complexion was flushed so much you could see it, and your legs shook as you walked. The ever growing feeling of want and need throbbing in your lower regions pushed you over the edge and you collapsed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" You raise your hand waving him off, "It's fine I.... I just need to catch my breath and go home." Bakugo stared at you for a while before sighing. "That bastard hit you with his quirk didn't he? Wasn't he the one with the lust quirk?"

You nod seeing no use in denying the truth as you unzipped your shirt trying to promote some form of circulation. It was silent before Bakugou sighed, "Look, I'm going to go to the bathroom, then I am going to rob a snack machine. That should give you enough time to grind out your problem." He said looking away as his face slowly became pink.

You barely waited for Katsuki to leave before you were sliding your hands into your pants. Your chest heaved as you gently graze your fingers against your clit, crying out from the sudden pleasure that was almost too much.

The throbbing sensation was painful and it seemed that your current menstruations were only making it worse. You push your fingers pass your folds and you're soon hit with a dull orgasm. There was no elevation of the pain and it only made you more frustrated as warm tears flowed down your face.

You thrust your fingers within yourself, trying to find some way to destroy the feeling. Bringing your hands up to play with your chest as the bud hardens in the cool air, as your skin contrasted perfectly with your furnace like body heat.

With a long whine you find yourself on your hands and knees forcing your fingers inside yourself. Your legs shake from the force of your fingers abusing your g-spot. It was as if you were moving forward to release but at the same time moving back to pain. "Fuck, please, please it hurts!" You cried out as you received another painfully dull orgasm. "Bakugou." You mumble repeatedly wishing you had the courage to call out to him.