Vampire Momo

Not sure who, but someone requested Momo

(not proof read)

Top Momo

Wearing the lingerie your rich vampire girlfriend gives you is only a given. However, sitting in the middle of your bedroom floor as she stalks around you is a whole new feeling of nervousness. "Sit up straight dear." You follow as ordered, eyes trained on the ridiculous grandfather clock positioned in front of you. The room was illuminated by candles that would flicker as cool winter wind slipped underneath the doorway.

The first time you had found about Momo's vast riches, included an old victorian castle, you had laughed in disbelief. Now sitting on a carpet as old as your 4th great-grandmother yet cost more than your entire family, you felt a bit lightheaded. Your skin was exposed in all areas except your breast and buttocks but even that was a stretch.

During breakfast that morning, Momo had left a gift-wrapped box on the table instructing you to open it and wear it all day. You could feel the money dripping off the thin fabric and you almost felt as if you were committing a crime for even touching it. In Yaoyorozu's eyes, however, she had struck gold.

The red melded perfectly against your skin and wrapped around your curvaceous areas, holding them in place. She could tell you were feeling restless as she walked around you one more time, stopping in front of you. "You look so pretty dear, you can stand now."

You rise from the floor quickly towering over Momo, but she is not dismayed. A pale hand caresses your skin, cool to the touch but warm to the heart as if follows your neck down before resting on your heart. "Do you like the fabric?" In all honesty, you didn't even know what fabric you were even wearing so you simply nodded in response. "It's a bit cheap for my taste but it looks so divine on your skin!"

Momo's hand leaves your breast before trailing it down to your arm. Raising it, she presses a kiss to your wrist kissing the skin there and smirking when your pulse quickens underneath her lips.

"Are you excited dear?" You nodded again, not trusting your voice at that moment. She chuckled, "You should speak up dear, not saying the right words at the right time can get you into a great deal of trouble."

You flinch as your wrist is pricked by needle-sharp teeth. It only hurts for a second, but the tugging feeling of your blood exiting your body is one you wouldn't get used to so quickly. Momo sucks greedily and you watch as her skin flushes a bit more and her hair seemed to darken in the moonlight. Before the blood loss could even begin to affect your body, she pulls away, pulling your arm behind her. Your lips part in a sigh as her's suck gently on your skin, forming small hickeys.

"Momo." You gasp her name with no goal in mind. Thin hands grab at your waist pulling your bodies flush against each other as her neck kisses get more aggressive. "I'm sure you taste good in more ways than one." You feel two of her fingers hook underneath the fabric of your lingerie bottom. Momo tugs it down your legs until she is crouched down in front of you. Your watch her, mouth open in a silent moan while she nibbles on the plane of your stomach. Using an unforeseen amount of strength, she picks you up by your thighs and takes you to another room.

On the way there you find yourself giggling as you card your hand through her hair. Unable to blush in her undead form, Yaoyorozu simply cranes her head into your petting. She sets you down, your body sinking into a plush mattress below you. Momo returns her attention to your lower regions. Your thighs are stroked soothingly by her thumb, Momo teasingly sticks her tongue out at you before bending her head and flicking her tongue against your hole. You sigh content as the beginnings of pleasure flood your veins. "Yes..."

Momo reaches in between her legs as well slipping her fingers in between her folds. She chuckles as your legs flex around her head. Your hips twitch when the pad of Momo's thumb presses down on your clit. Your pussy gets wetter and wetter the faster Yoayorozu moves her tongue. Her lips smack against your lips as she kisses your clit raising her head to your stomach. A second finger is added as she further stretched you. Her fingers curl scrapping your G-spot making your back arch. "More please!"

"More? You're being so greedy tonight dear." Momo purrs as she adds a third finger. Her other hands sped up in unison as she fingered you faster. Your pussy flutters when she pulls her hand away, laughing as she watched your clench around nothing. "Desperate little thing." She lays on top of you drawing you into a thorough kiss. Teeth and tongue clash together, you grip her hair, grinding your lower body against her lower stomach. You roll yourselves over straddling her waist. Momo stares up at you adoringly as she watches you tie your braids up together. Her hands rub your waist and down your rear.

You bear your pussy down on hers, moaning at the delicious friction of your clits rubbing together. Momo held her chest, making soothing motions against her hardening nipples. "I-I have a surprise for you in the upper drawer." Momo gently pushes you away so you could go look. Peering inside, you grin when your eyes land on a new toy. Picking it up, you rub your fingers over the detailed bumps and ridges lining the item. It was red with gold and silver swirling throughout the silicon.

"Mmmm, who's going to use it first?" You walk back to the bed swaying your hips sexily. Momo slapped your rear playfully nibbling on her lip as she looked up at you. "Hmmm, how about I take the lead on this first." You pouted as Yoatorozu slipped the strap from your hand. She made quick work with the mechanism putting it on faster than you would have. "I still feel silly with this on even after all this time." You spread your legs, exposing yourself to her. "Yeah but you always know how to use it." Momo climbs over you kissing you again. "Do you want to lube me up?"

Momo rests on your chest urging you to put the silicon dick in your mouth. You suckle on the tip, ridding your mouth of enough saliva as you could. You brazenly drag your tongue down the shaft before swallowing the cock whole. Even though she had no feeling in the area, Momo moaned softly as she watched your sexy display.

Momo pulled away when she deemed it properly lubed. She was gentle as she prodded your pussy lips, sending unsure looks your way. "Are you ready?" You nodded hurriedly. "I'm so strung up right now I'm not sure if I'll last long."

Yaoyorozu grabbed your waist with one hand while the other held the silicon cock. You hissed as it entered you, the combination of your own fluids plus saliva made the glide pleasantly smooth. Momo rocked her hips, watching where you two connected. "How does it feel?" Your arms lay limb beside your head as your body rocked with the motions. Momo was gentle as she made love to you. She watched your facial features as if she was reading a map. Each twitch and shift in your muscles and eyes laid out a pattern that she used to bring you to the peak of ecstasy.

"You look so beautiful like this." Momo leans down to kiss your neck, "Always so perfect in everything you do." The praise makes you whine as she just barely bumps against your G-Spot. "Are you going to cum soon?" In your pleasure-filled haze you laugh, "Are you already tired Mo?" She sharply snaps her hips as a retort. Skin slapping together fills the room as the two of you hold each other close. Open mouth kisses get interchanged between the two of you. Nipples rubbing themselves raw with sensitivity as cool and hot air billows over them.

"I'm close, oh my goodness, I'm so close!" Momo moves faster, grinding her hips down on you to give stimulation to your clit as she exerts herself. A series of curses leave your mouth as you bear down on the strap cumming hard around it. Momo gives you time to get your bearings before she's shyly crawling over your body one again. She abandons the strap and angles her pussy over your face.

You wrap your arms around her thighs and bring her down to your lips. Her pussy was dripping as you stick your tongue deep inside of her. You look up just barely being able to see her face over her voluptuous breasts. Momo grabbed the end of her hair tightly as she grinds down on your chin. "I just...I just n-need a little bit more Y/n, oh, oh, oh!" Yaoyorozu startles you as she wails through her orgasm, legs tightening around your skull. You suck on her clit watching her stomach contort from the overstimulation.

Momo gets off of you when she feels herself unable to hold herself upright. "That was fantastic." You nod in agreement reaching your hand out to hold her chin. "I love you." Momo smiles pecking your lips in return. "And I love you more."