Locked and Loaded

Can ya'll tell I don't know shit about volleyball rules. Can ya also tell I ain't finished Haikyuu so I'm writing for people I don't even know lmao. barkbarkwoof

"Damn it!" Iwaizumi cursed as he missed the spike once again making you sigh, he was never in good spirits after a bad game. The score was 3-10 and you could almost taste the hostility in the air. "Aw, man! I really overstepped out there!" You heard a 1st year on the other team groan as he drinks water on the sidelines. You smile warmly, "Don't worry about it, you did great!" You give a big thumbs up making the boy look at you confused but he returned the enthusiasm anyway. Facing back on the court you jump at the piercing look your boyfriend was giving you.

You roll your eyes and signal for him to pay attention to the game. He knew that no matter who a person was, you weren't one to be mean. "Y/N-chan!" Oikawa called out to you, "Watch this!" Oikawa takes a step back before serving the ball only to slip and hit Iwazumi in the back of the head effectively giving the ball to the other team. You cover your mouth to hide your laughter but it was no use as Iwazumi slowly turned to look at you with a menacing glare. You quickly face away from him pretending as if you were checking your edges.

In the end, you guys lost which didn't blow over with your boyfriend so you decided to give him space. As the other team got on their bus to leave, the boy you had cheered on ran up to you and bowed deeply, thanking you for your kind words. "Oh don't worry about it dude, just showing my sportsmanship!" He laughs before running onto his bus as his teammates call him a simp. Later in the locker room, you find yourself folding your boyfriend's jersey. "Y/N-chan!" Oikawa calls out making you smile and wave at him before returning to your task. "What is it hon." you respond placing the clothes into the locker. "I was thinking, Iwa-chan was looking really scary today." Oikawa shivered.

"You know how passionate he is Kawa, just give him some space and you'll be fine." you reassure him just as Iwaizumi walks into the locker room. The locker room was eerily quiet so it wasn't hard for you to hear the sound of footsteps getting closer. "Hmmm your still here." Iwaizumi mumbles acknowledging Oikawa's presence but focusing mainly on you.

You glance at Iwazumi and nod softly as to not agitate him any further than he already was. "You know I gotta wait for you babe." you chuckle as you feel wet hands wrap around your exposed waist. "Eww your wet!" Oikawa makes fake gagging noises, "And that's my cue!" he says leaving the locker room with a small wave.

You chuckle, "Babe, come on, get your cold hands-off they tickle-" "Shut up."

You jump as you're slammed into the locker quickly latching onto the shelves in front of you. "Babe-" you feel Iwazumi's fingers force their way into your mouth and the rough pads of his fingers press down on your tongue. Iwaizumi's hands come up to cup your butt before roughly pulling down your pants. "Not in here babe it's not professional!" Iwaizumi scoffs, "You mean how you were professionally flirting with that bastard on the other team!?"

You squeak as Iwaizumi pushes your back down making your butt poke out. "I wasn't-" Iwaizumi slaps your ass before griping it harshly in his hand. "You let him look at what's mine Y/N. I bet if he asked, you'd let him even touch wouldn't you!?" You shook your head flinching as Iwaizumi rubs rough circles into your clit sending tremors of pleasure throughout your body. "Your body still knows who it belongs to though." Iwaizumi responded smugly, collecting your fluids with his fingers, bringing them up to you for you to lick off.

Iwaizumi goes to your ear and whispers harshly with his teeth grinding together. "I'm not in the mood for your excuses right now Y/N so do me a favor and keep your mouth shut."

Getting on his knees, he spreads your ass apart roughly moaning at the sight of your wet pussy. "Don't make a sound." is all you hear before Iwaizumi sucks gently on your folds. You sigh, swishing your hips more into Iwaizumi's face making him growl and slap your ass. "Stop moving." You halt your hips and try to stop yourself from reacting as you grip the metal locker shelves in front of you. The way Iwaizumi's tongue delved deeper inside of your velvet walls, gently massaging your g-spot, was sending you to cloud nine with pleasure.

After a while, he pulls away out of breath with your juices shining on his chin as his angry eyes glared at you. He stands up caressing your lower back before delivering a hard slap to your ass as he pushes his shorts below his crotch making his hard member flip out slapping against his stomach. Grabbing the back of your shirt, Iwaizumi raises you slamming the locker door closed and pressing you back against the locker. "Hey, you don't have to be so rough!" you complain as you feel the cool metal searing your fae.

Iwaizumi doesn't respond as he coats his dick with your fluids before pushing the tip slightly in. "I want you.." Iwaizumi trails off as he holds your hip in place going deep in thought. He watches with hawk-like concentration, the small sheen of sweat that accumulated on your back. He contemplated if he wanted to carry you out of the gym or allow you the ability to walk. "Every time, I fuck into your cunt, I want you to tell me who you belong to." You glance back behind you but before you could respond in question, you are filled to the brim with his cock.

You whine loudly as your cunt was abused but this was not an adequate response for Iwaizumi as he bends over you, taking hold of your neck gripping it securely. "Who do you belong to?" he asks accentuating each word with a thrust. You attempt to babble out a sentence unsuccessfully, "I -fuck- I.. Slow down, -crap!" Iwaizumi grips your neck harder effectively cutting off your air circulation. "I said, who. do. you. belong. to. slut!" You whine as your cunt is forced to spread wider with each thrust to accommodate how his cock thickened as it got closer to the base.

Giving up on getting an appropriate response, Iwaizumi stands up fully keeping your bent over with a firm hand on your lower back as he fucks into you. He throws his head back as he rubs his exposed abs with his other hand. "Oh yeah let me hear you." You stomped your right leg rapidly as Iwaizumi opened you up with his cock. "This is what happens when you want to be an attention whore right Y/N?" You shook your head moaning so loudly that you could hear it echoing back to you as the sound bounced off the walls. Your ass started to burn as you received a multitude of slaps from Iwaizumi's slender hand. "Could that fucking twink fuck you like this Y/N?" "N-No." you cried out weakly

Iwaizumi hummed with mock pity, "No? Are you sure?" Iwaizumi raised his leg by positions his foot on a smaller open locker next to you. "I don't think you understand my question. Who is the only person that can make you feel like this?" Iwaizumi wraps a hand around you rubbing circles into your clit making you come closer to your impending orgasm. "Only you Iwai! Fuuck~ only you." your eyes roll to the back of your head as your vision is clouded with white.

"Do you want me to come in you, think you deserve it?" in your haze, you nod your head uttering silent pleas. "You gotta say thank you when I cum okay baby?" You moan as Iwaizumi speeds up his thrusts putting his foot down to get a better grip on the floor as he practically fucks you into the foundation of the locker. "I'm cumming, and you better take it all baby!" he growls griping your ass cheeks so hard there were sure to be bruises left behind.

Iwaizumi finally cums in you after a final thrust, shoving you flush against the locker, making sure you were stuffed. You softly cried out dazed as Iwai gently rocked into you riding out his aftershocks of pleasure.

He helps you pull your pants back up and softly adjusts your hair to show some semblance of order. "Now what did you learn?" You lazily smirk, "That I should talk to the other team more." Iwaizumi sighed but you don't miss the small smile that showed on his face.