Different

infidelity no happy ending

Im not a fan of stories where the reader is the homewrecker, it feels a lil gross

All around him his world and yours were falling apart, you hadn't known, or did you? He doesn't know, he hasn't known a lot of things since he'd been reunited with you. Like the fact that you were pregnant with his child. Or the fact you had proudly told others of your relationship with the blind happiness of your own fairytale.

The fact that Ochaco found you both in his bed one Tuesday evening was the beginning of his downfall or the beginning of the end. He still remembers how her tears fell at the same time he emptied himself within you. He still remembers how he wasn't remorseful that she found out, moreso upset he was interrupted. In a way he knew that he'd long lost feelings for the rosy-cheeked girl, but how was that his fault when you felt so different?

You held him different than she did, loved him differently, fucked him differently. But it wasn't about the sex, it was a true connection that he felt for you, he'd die for this connection. And in a way he did.

His name was in the headlines the next day, Ochako's PR team having a field day slandering him when they saw their beloved client with eyeliner-filled cheeks bursting into her office the next morning. His PR team was less than thrilled as they couldn't find a redeemable lie to paste over the scandal he'd created.

Oh, and you. Beloved Y/n. You had no idea what to feel. Your kindness overflowed from your being as Izuku's betrayal was made known by the clearly heartbroken face staring up at her from the end of the bed frame. You were angry at Izuku as well, leaving soon after Ochako. Deku didn't understand, shouldn't you be pleased he chose you over her? Isn't that how it worked? Later he'd realize that the common phrase amongst people was "Once a cheater, always a cheater."

Deku scoffed as he looked over written threats from ex-fans and disappointed mothers. He wouldn't cheat on you, he chose you. You were different from any other woman he'd ever met, he knew that since childhood. The more he sat back however forced him into your perspective, you don't know that he won't cheat. The banging of his sponsors could be heard downstairs as they fought tooth and nail to reach him. A framed photo of a blobby ultrasound sat on his desk.

Hell, he couldn't guarantee he wouldn't do it again either. You were starting to feel the same as she did.

do you guys have a reason for hating Ochako, I don't get it, I see a consistent back-to-back requests for me to shit on her