Tatsumi

Welcome back to mommy dearest writing for a character she doesn't know. I present to you.....Adult Gumball from The Amazing World of Gumball

(I'm joking)

We are going for the mating cycle trope cause it never fails.

Breeding kink, of course, literal impregnation, poison le peepee, mommy kink, daddy kink, everybody a switch

This dude looks lactose intolerant

Left-right, up-down, and 2 sides of the same damn coin are the most accurate descriptions of Tatsumi. So in the end you never know what he's truly thinking and perhaps that's for the best. What never is hard to decipher is when his heat comes. The passive aggressiveness was forever present as you went about everyday tasks. His playful nature dwindled as time went by until you were too scared to even joke around with him. "Tats, your fur is a lot softer than normal, are you using a different shampoo?"

The bluenette grumbled as he glared down at a book that he was never even reading in the first place, "You know what's in the bathroom so you know I'm not using anything different. You don't blame his attitude one bit, he had told you that sharing his cycle was something precious to him and even though you were his girlfriend even platonically helping him through it was a big thing. This however didn't mean he didn't want to fuck you against the stove every time he saw you making some nasty ass quesadilla's. That didn't prevent him from dry humping everything in your shared bedroom to spread his scent around. Didn't even stop him from dry humping you as soon as you came home.

"Tatsumi, I know your thing is like tomorrow, but you can't stop me from enjoying my bath." The blunette stood menacingly over your bathtub as you soaked. Your brown skin caressed by sparkling white bubbles as a creamy scent wafted from the water was almost like presenting a duck on a platter for Tatsumi. It was moments like these when he understood your hurt look when he said he didn't want to share his heat with you. "I'm not stopping you, I'm just watching.." You rest your arm outside the bath, having a long staring contest with the man. "Your braids are getting wet." You sighed before pulling out the stopper.

The next day his rut was in full sweep, you woke up this morning to him in the shower so you opted to make breakfast. By the time you finished and came to alert him, the bedroom door was locked and you could hear heavy grunts on the other side. "K Tats, just remember I'm here for you if you need anything." You finished your breakfast alone and kicked a couple of grain bars underneath the door.

You walked back into the kitchen and groaned when you saw the corner of your kitchen floor bare from the lack of water. "He's going to dehydrate himself at the the rate he is going at it." Your skin prickled from the thought of going outside into the cool fall air with only a pair of shorts but nonetheless, you head out to visit the nearest Walmart, "We'll need more food anyways."

Inside the bedroom

The heat was unbearable, Tatsumi had shredded most of his clothes the moment he woke up. The naive would say that the heat in his groin would be the hardest part to deal with, but the physical warmth that had his skin visibly boiling made him want to claw his skin off where he stood. He rested his head against the bed, eyes closed with unbridled rage. All he wanted to do is let you inside this room and never let you out until he had fucked a baby in you. Alas, it was not a baby he wanted so that is why he made up the lie about how his rut was special to him. In reality, he had shared his cycle with many others, some friends, some colleagues, a commonplace whore would even due during this time of crisis.

The only difference between you and them is that they never saw the next day. The point of his cycle is to mate, and more importantly, if the mating isn't successful his cum becomes poisonous to the person it was inserted in. Even Muroi would make jokes about how he has "deadly dick" much to his dismay. So even if him sharing his heat with you would be pleasurable and end it quicker, if you do not get pregnant, you will die and that was the only thing keeping him from leaving this room.