Infidelity

Shout out to my favorite whore for angst and infidelity K-KAZUICHI

Very Dominante Deku basically using you as a fleshlight for his anger. Deku with rings supremacy. Asshole Deku lowkey my man's got his heart broke. Gaslighting(?) idk. Not a smoker but ik there are readers that are.

One never truly notices things when they are from the inside looking out. It's only when the feeling of unrest becomes gradual and inescapable that you have to smell the coffee and drink it. The familiar yet unknown smell covering his clothes when he came home, the way he would only touch you if you were the one that initiated it. All points led to one thing that you wish you could ignore. But you couldn't.

"Hey, babe I'm going to work out with Deku, I'll be back later." Bakugou grabs his keys, kissing you on the cheek before heading to the front door. You make no move as you feel his lips against your cheek and still make no move as you hear the door shut. Calmly you take a sip of your green tea, tapping your box nails against the porcelain cup. With your other hand, you grab your phone. At one point it had a ground zero case over it but now lay barren.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zuku, are you working out right now?"

"No why?"

"No reason I'll call you back later."

You hang up the phone and stand up. You calmly transfer your tea over into a tin while blankly looking at photos on your wall. It was various pictures of you and Katsuki on dates, Christmas, and high school graduations. Things you once looked at with affection but now disdain, decorating your walls unpleasantly.

You waited for Katsuki to pull off before following behind him in your own vehicle. You felt your heart hammering in your chest as youdrove. The anger riseing as you watch him clearly drive past his usual workout spot. Your car was silent, you were too upset to even turn on music, how silly would you have felt to play Streets by Doja as you witness your heart shatter.

After a while, Bakugou took back streets forcing you to lag behind until you were sure he either turned or was far enough to not notice you. Soon he pulls up to a park, one you've never seen due to his neighborhood location. You stay behind as he gets out and leans against his jeep SUV. The park is barren and empty all up until a familiar face walks from behind a building.

Arms cutely tucked behind her back, wearing short shorts and a flower-filled blouse comes Ochaco Uraraka. The two come closer and embrace, the very sight filling you with so much pain that you almost forget to take pictures. You take various ones, hands shaking as the same mouth that caressed your face moments ago now lay on the lips of another. The kiss gets more heated, Bakugou's hands travel around Ochako's waist pulling her closer towards him. You flinch as Bakugou's car lights flash as he unlocks it and the two climb into the back seat. Using the last ounce of your patience you record the gradual rocking that the car begins to make before driving off.

You were going to kill him most definitely, but first, you have to cut the news to someone else. You turn your music off to distract your racing thoughts as you pull up to Deku's condo. You wave at the receptionist and take the elevator up, patting your face and cracking your neck to relieve building stress. Izuku opens the door with raised eyebrows but lets you in nonetheless. It was clear he had just got out of the shower from the dewdrops dripping from his hair.

"What brings you over here Y/n?" You motion for him to sit down, face clearly showing discomfort as you pull out your phone. "You might want to sit down for this too." Deku grabs a cup of water and drinks it as he sits down. You hand him your phone with silence and watch as he swipes. Izuku's living room was bare in regards to decorations, opting for a simple black and grey color palette the only splashes of color being art given to him by fans. A crash is heard and glass is shattered at your feet.