Flakes -shigaraki

You walk in the room of the motel Lov have been staying in, tired after a long day shopping with your sister. You notice Shigaraki sitting on the bed looking at you but you think nothing of it as you hang the new clothes up. You stood infront of the closest trying to figure out where you should put your shoes when Shigaraki speaks. "Where the hell were you?" You look at him tiredly, "Out shopping Shiggy I told you this already." Shigaraki growled lowly, "Then why the hell were you seen hanging around 1-A brat!" You sigh realising it's going to be one of those chats.

"That beat is my sister Mina." You say sitting laying on the bed scrolling through Instagram. Shigaraki plucked the phone or your hand with two fingers before placing 4 fingers around your throat. "I dont give a shit about who she is she's the enemy." You blink slowly at him before looking around in a searching minor making sure not to get closer to that fith finger.

"What are you doing?" Shigaraki asked. You meet his eyes again confused, "I'm trying to figure out who your talking to cause I know damn well it ain't me." Shigaraki's grip fairies enough for your to grab his worst flipping you two over straddling him. You repeat what he did to you, "Keep playing with me Flakes, I'll liquefy you right now." Your say lowly tightening your grip when Shigaraki's hands came to hold your waist. "I love it when you talk dirty." There is a moment of silence as your nerves tightened, "You did all that just for some coochie didn't you?" You say nonchalant as your shaking your head as Tomura grinded into your biting his lips. "Your so sexy when your mad."

Don't be shy y'all give me something to right idc what it is