Tea

Endevor fluff bitches since y'all so horni
Enthusiast of buff men doing soft things

Meeting Endevor was honestly something you didn't expect to happen.

You were beyond a civilian, spending your life working at a small coffee shop in an urban part of Japan. Your life was fairly ordinary, until you met your hero.

The number 2 hero had just so happened to have had an early morning and had stopped by for coffee.

You took his order and when you gave it to him, you'd never seen someone look so happy to receive a liquid beverage. What was even more surprising was that the steamy hero ordered ice tea…..at a coffee shop.

Feeling satisfied the large man gingerly handed you two dollars in tip and left the store with the mannerisms of a granny. That had been the end to it, or so you thought.

The large man had started coming more frequently, and staying more often. Like clockwork, he'd come in at 9am, sit down at the small table in the far left corner next to the array of small potted plants. It was a ridiculous  sight.

He'd order a medium Matcha tea with whip cream and lemon flakes….weird flex. And would promptly tip you your annual two dollar tip.

It had become routine. One that your coworkers jumped on in order to torture you. 

"Hey your boyfriend's running a little late today." You grimace at the sound of your manager Tomoe's voice next to your ear. "If you're not gonna hand me orders don't come near at all." You said playfully. He put a hand over his heart, "You wound me and I went out of my way to help you buffoons."

You ignore him and look out the large windows of the shop. You were honestly worried as well, it was already 10:30am and you had yet to see your hulking regular.

Since business was always slow coming towards lunch time, you busied yourself with cleaning the tables. The distinct jingling of the shop door, brought you out of your thoughts and you quickly turned around to greet the new guest with a bow.

"Hello, and welcome!" The smell of smoke immediately hits your nose and you open your eyes to meet smokey blue one's. There he was, finally. The man's flaming facial hair was flickering in the morning light and his suit was singed all over, with some places burnt completely through. Although obviously worn, your regular had come, and that was all that mattered. 

You speed walked to the register with hidden (not really) enthusing as you took your place to properly greet him. "What may I get you today?" The man, as large as he was, smiled shyly, "Matcha Tea with lemon please." You ring him up and go to fix the drink.

You won't deny that you saw lingering eyes from the back room as you did your job, and honestly you didn't care as you headed to your favorite customers, favorite table.

You sit the drink down politely, and place the napkins before bowing and turning to take your leave. That was of course a large tightly held yours. "I-I know this is most likely too much to ask but, can you sit with me?" 

You looked between your station and him and as much as you hated to admit, it was hard to say no to those hopeful eyes. You shake his hand off and continue walking behind the register, internally breaking at his sad face but revealing in the happiness that showed as he watched you make your own drink, the same as his.

It was silent as you sat down, just as he always was, but it was good. You two sat, with your peculiar drinks. Next to your small plants, in your secluded corner. 

You raise the cup to your mouth and you drink.

"This is pretty good."