Noir

Look I wrote this for my bestie but this shit was too good, so if you don't mind reading a name every so often in between dialogue please read this shit cause ya bitch went tf off. Chat noir from miraculous ladybug

You ran hurriedly through the halls of the school as the third bell finally rang. You had overslept and had barely made it onto the bus. Skidding to a stop, you slow down when you get to the door, catching your breath before entering. Just as you annoyingly expected, eyes dart towards you as soon as you entered, effectively catching the teacher's attention.

"This is the second time you are late young lady, one more time and I will have no choice but to write you up." You smile awkwardly, "Sorry Miss, it won't happen again." Ms. Bustier clicks her tongue disapprovingly as she watched her student walk to her seat, head hanging low. You sit down in your chair with a soft sigh as Ms. Bustier spoke about today's lesson.

For the most part, you pay attention to the lesson being taught, that is until your attention is being interrupted by a pencil poking your side. From your peripheral vision, you see fluffy blond hair swaying gently to get your attention. You mutter under your breath, swiping the pencil with your hand, "Quit it Adrien I'm already in trouble." The boy huffs but the playful aura still hung around making your skin buzz with excitement.

Shifting in your seat, you squint your eyes at the smartboard, writing down notes every so often. Looking down once again, you notice a small piece of paper folded, You look at Adrien who boredly watched your teacher speak. Opening the paper you roll your eyes at the note inside.

A - Late again are you Miss Mia? One more time and I might have to wake you up myself

Nibbling the tip of your pencil you write a note back, crumpling the paper before tossing it at Adrien's head with a smirk.

You- Well maybe I wouldn't have been so tired if you hadn't interrupted my study time with your modeling rants

The paper is tossed back at your head, catching in your curly hair, making Adrien snort.

A- Well I can think of other ways to keep you up at night...

You cough loudly at the message, eyes darting at Adrien's laid-back figure. You scribble down a quick snarky reply with shaking hands. You go to pass the paper but the sound of a throat clearing interrupts you. You turn to your left and are forced to look up, gulping when you notice your teacher's signature white blazer. She holds her hand out and you reluctantly place the ball of paper in her hand.

"While I will not embarrass you by reading out your hidden messages, I will embarrass you by writing you up for detention." Sputtering, you point an accusing finger at the smug boy behind you, "He started it first I was just.." You are hushed by a firm hand on your shoulder, "Well if that's the case, both you and Adrien can join each other at study hall." Adrien groans behind you and you throw a glare his way, one that he responds with a teasing wink. The sound of the bell ringing grimly reminds you of the dreadful time awaiting you in study hall after school.

When you get thereAdrien is already there and waves you over to him. You narrow your eyes at him but sit next to him anyway. "Aww don't look at me like that Mi, it's not my fault you aren't stealthy enough to pass a simple note in class." You roll your eyes, "Well if you weren't tossing notes like a child, we wouldn't be here either." Adrien laughs loudly earning a sharp look from the detention monitor.

He mutters a silent apology as you busy yourself with a notepad and pencil. The study hall is silent and boring and 11 minutes feel like 11 hours as the clock ticks by. Adrien watches your small scribbles turn into different shapes and sizes. Before long, he notices you drawing a rather familiar face. "Whatcha drawing?" You shrug, watching your pencil make the shape of cat-like ears.