Watch what you Say

Question of the Day: What nicknames do y'all find not cringy during a steamy moment?

Cursing, squirting

It wasn't your fault that people viewed you as the one in charge when it came to the sexual side of you and Izuku's relationship. You were naturally more energetic and rivaled Bakugou in the terms of attitude and prowess, meanwhile, Deku was one of softer energy. Always smiling awkwardly and blushing at every little joke and jab. Very few people have seen Deku in his prime when he is focused on a goal and will do anything to get there. This attitude graciously carried over to his love life, something you were faithfully reminded of on one faithful day.

As usual, You, and the usual majority of class 1-A sat around each other during lunch. Deku being the nerd he was, sat leaning against you while writing something in his notebook, dusting it every so often when the wind blew flowers off the tree above you. An ethical argument between Mineta and Denki is what started the whole ordeal.

"What do you mean, Mineta?! Deku is totally the submissive one in his and Y/n's relationship, no doubt about it!" Mineta shook his head adamantly. "I'm telling you, dude, it's the super nice ones you have to worry about." Denki gasped, offended, "I can't believe you are saying this right now, have you no shame!"

Jirou rolled her eyes as she had no choice but to listen to the boy's stupid conversation. "You do know Y/n is sitting right here right?" Based on the wide look on both of their eyes, they did not in fact realize that. Quickly looking at each other with narrowed features they dig in their pockets in order to retrieve their wallets. "20 bucks that say Y/n is topping Deku." Mineta scoffed, "40 says you're wrong." they both shake on it before scooting closer to you. "So Y/n, which one of us is right."

Looking between the two boys you open your mouth to answer the truth until you feel Deku shift his weight. He was looking at you, everyone was looking at you, all eager to hear who was right. A hand placed subtly on your back makes your smile widen, for a different reason than everyone else would guess. "Well, I can't exactly say Denki is wrong, but I can't say that he's right."

The blond whines in annoyance, "Oh come on what does that even mean!?!" While his attention is distracted, Mineta snatches the money from his hands, "That means you're wrong now pay up." Denki snaps out of his stupor in order to chase after his smaller classmate, "No the hell it doesn't!" Now, with everyone's attention being distracted to the slapstick comedy the two ensue, you realize that the hand you previously felt is gone. Deku is back to scribbling away in his notebook, giving you a false sense of relief.

"Man, Snipe is so aggressive when it comes to history!" Kirishima slouches in his chair knocking Bakugou's hand as he eats out of a Yogurt cup. "Watch it shitty hair!" is the usual response, as the class congregates together. Asui calls you over to show you something but Deku steps in front of you before you fully stand. "Y/n since we have free time right now, I was hoping you could come and help me with something real quick." He scratched the back of his head and looked over your head.

On the outside, it was just Deku being shy Deku, nothing suspicious about the ever-present blush he always sported was in full bloom. But from your point of view, it was obvious there was a different intent behind those eyes. "We'll be back guys." Deku mutters a hand settled comfortably on your waist as you walk out the door. From the corner of your eye, you could see Jirou watching the two of you leave with an eyebrow raised.

Deku guided you down the school halls, thumb rubbing shapes into your side. He said nothing as you walked, only waving and making small conversation with any familiar face you two passed by. After a long time, you two reach an unfamiliar classroom that Deku curiously peeks inside of. "So what are we doing?" "You'll see." Deku ushers the two of you inside before closing and locking the door shut. The mood seems to shift almost immediately.