19 - Messenger Bird & A Date by the Pond

YOONGI'S sleep was interrupted due to the annoying knocking on his balcony's glass doors. So he doesn't have any choice but to get up, he's not even planning on getting out of bed around this time and someone still had the audacity to wake him up without his consent.

He made his way towards the glass door that sounded like it was being jammed (there's no hole don't worry) so, he pulled the silk curtains to the side and it revealed a white pigeon with a rolled piece of paper between its beak.

"Why in the heck would a messenger bird send me a message?" He asked to himself as if someone or he, knows the answer.

The male slid the door open and the messenger bird then immediately flew inside his room causing him to yelp, "Get out!" He yelled, waving his hand in the air in an attempt to shoo the intruding bird away.

Yeah, bad decision.

The bird then landed on his bed, clearly unfazed of Yoongi's shoo-ing.

The letter was still between the pigeon's beak though so, out of curiosity, Yoongi walked to the bird with caution and slowly tugged the paper away from its bill causing it to hysterically fly around the room once again and after awhile settled back to the foot of the prince's bed.

The paper was saran wrapped, so Yoongi had to tear the thin plastic off to finally read what the letter contains.

sweetheart,

i'm sorry if i acted petty yesterday, i know you saw me walk away and because of me we didn't get to talk to eachother for a day again. please meet me by the pond (the one near the fruit fields) later at 2pm, let me know your response by sending a letter back to me. i really miss you baby.

sincerely,
jhs :)

The letter finished right there and Yoongi smiled to himself.

Sure he was upset because he felt like Hoseok doesn't trust him but atleast Hoseok was the first one who tried to make up, right? Right.

The prince then decided he will write back and looked for a pen and a piece of paper inside his drawer, once he found it, he quickly wrote back to his waiting boyfriend.

yes :) i'm glad you sent me a letter, hobi. i miss you too and i can't wait to see you.

After that, he rolled the note and tied a thin red ribbon around it. But he had one last problem though.

How the hell will he have the bird bite down on that small scroll of a paper?

"Hey, send this back to Hoseok." He whispered.

The blueberry haired prince approached the pigeon carefully like he did awhile ago and started to wave the small paper infront of the bird and even started poking its face with it. The said animal just looked around his room ignorantly.

Poke.

"Hey."

Poke.

Still not biting down on it.

Until one last unintentional hard poke the pigeon finally snatched the paper from the male's fingers with his bill and just like that, the bird flew out of his balcony.

"Oh," He blinked, "Bye I guess." He said with a shrug, closing the curtains and heading back to sleep.

--

Yoongi arrived at the pond a bit later than he usually shows up whenever because Yoongi struggled on sneaking out.

When he got there, he saw the farmer laying on a orange and white checkered picnic sheet. The male was sleeping, his straw hat is placed on his chest and his left arm is above his forehead