11 - Executed Memories

"YOUR highness, please wake up!" Youngjee called, knocking desperately at the tall, white door of the prince's bedroom.

Again, she couldn't hear any response. She would've easily forced open the door by opening it with her duplicated key, but she was strictly told to not do it while the queen's gone.

So she had to stay there and knock endlessly at the door, hoping for any kind of dear gods to do her a favor and whisper at the prince's ear to wake him up.

It was irritating the twelve year old girl, having to hear her voice echo at the long, large hallway saying "Wake up!" Continuously.

"He's still not getting up?" Youngjee heard the princess spoke, she looked up at the woman and nodded.

Yoonji sighed, asking the servant for the duplicated key. Once the younger handed the key to her, she opened it, seeing her brother lying on his bed, his body sprawled out in the sheets, sleeping peacefully.

"Min Yoongi!" Yoonji yelled, shaking the sleeping prince awake with a strong force.

It worked though, the prince jolted awake, an irritated scowl quickly made its way on his once expressionless sleeping face, "What!" He exclaimed, sitting up.

"It's one in the freaking afternoon, you didn't eat breakfast and you didn't eat lunch! Now, I need you to wake up, take a bath because Namjoon is downstairs waiting for you."

By the mention of his name Yoongi's shoulders slouched, he looked as if a bucket of ice cold water have been poured over his head as he heard.

He didn't want to see him. Never.

Especially now that he completely moved on and has someone new.

"Uhm n-no.. Please tell Namjoon-ssi I'm sick and I couldn't see him." Yoongi shook his head, laying back on the bed and pulling his white blanket over his body.

"Why, is something wrong?"

Yes, there is something wrong.

"I thought you missed him?"

I did and that caused me to be sad and that's why I never wanted to see him.

That's what Yoongi wanted to say but preferred not to, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"You need to see him, Yoongi." Yoonji pushed, rubbing her brother's back.

She knew how much her brother missed his ex boyfriend, she saw how many times Yoongi cried when he got no text messages or letters back from the male.

Yoongi sighed. After Namjoon came back to Korea, he had been trying to contact Yoongi telling him he misses him ang things but to the prince, he had enough of his bullshit.

After a couple of forcing words from his noona, the prince finally agreed, took a quick bath and changed to his expensive clothes.

He walked out of his bedroom and made his way through the large hallway, his expensive shoes clicking against the floor and every step he took, his heart fastened its pace.

He then walked down the flight of stairs, his chest heaving as he tried to make words up in his head, about how he wanted to tell Namjoon that they're officially done.

You see, Namjoon went to America for his advance training as a General since he's too young.

Yoongi was completely fine with that. He supports his boyfriend with anything. Even if Yoongi hated that the older didn't even spare him a single "goodbye." when he went to the States. But the prince still forgave him because he loved him.

Eventually Namjoon had stopped texting him or even sending him letters. Leaving the prince missing him, wondering what the fuck has happened as to why Namjoon stopped loving him? Yoongi always hated it when he felt so unloved, he grew up having all the attention and love from his mother and siblings, so he also wanted attention from his boyfriend even just for a second.

So Yoongi thought to end their relationship too.

But Namjoon won't agree to that. That's why he came and visited the younger.

Yoongi finally reached the living area, where Namjoon was sat at couch, his legs in a decuatro as he sips a cup of what Yoongi assumed was coffee, since that's what Namjoon always looks forward to whenever he visits the Min residence. Namjoon says he likes the taste of the coffee made by a certain maid.

And it's crazy how Yoongi still never forgets about the older's mannerisms even after a year of their separation.

"My love." Namjoon stood up as soon as the prince came to his view, he stretched his hand out as he offered Yoongi to take a step closer to him.

"Please leave." Yoongi spoke, pointing a finger to the widely opened front door of the mansion, "Now, please." the prince pleaded as his voice cracked, trying to suppress his sobs.

"Wh-Why?" Namjoon asked as he looked at Yoongi with his melancholic eyes.

Those soft melancholic eyes that never failed to make Yoongi weak to his knees and forgive the older just immediately.

The general didn't listen but instead went closer to the prince and tried to wrap his arms around him, "Love, we can talk about it.."

Yoongi grunted, holding Namjoon's hand and dragged him out of the door, "We have nothing to talk about, Namjoon."

The latter sighed as he looked down, "I'll give you some time to think about it. I know deep down your feelings never went away." And with that, the general walked off leaving Yoongi in his puzzled thoughts.

He doesn't have feelings for Namjoon anymore. He has Hoseok and he knows damn well that Hoseok's the only one who has his heart.

.. Right?

--

a / n :

hello, how is everyone's day going?? ☺️