43 - The Mountain & The Swordsmen

THE three royalty, along with a single horse ventured through the woods of the Jirisan Mountain, while they are trying to stay cautious as possible knowing how much danger this place holds.

The picturesque mountain terrain was rich with tall trees, giving the princes below it shade from the sharp rays of the sun while the flowers all around them seemed to magically shine despite the shadow the trees provided. It's perfectly beautiful.

The only thing imperfect about this place was the dangerous men inhabiting it.

You might wonder, how did they even get here? And without even any guard and knowledge about what they're about to face?

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked the tall general who was standing infront of Jimin.

"I'm here to tell you about this." Namjoon answered, holding out the folder he asked from the investigators, "I'm doing this for you because I want you to find the answer you've wanted and so the military can finally find knowledge about this issue."

Yoongi's eyes sparkled, hands reaching out to grab the material from the general's hands, but Namjoon quickly snatched it away before he can even lay a hand on it.

"But we need company, the Jirisan Mountain could be wrapped in traps for raiders." Namjoon remarked.

"I'm giving our military a week worth of training, to finally raid the Flaming Sword's barracks. You need to wait, your highness. Going up there by yourself is risky so you should stay in Esperance while we try and capture Jung Hoseok along with Kim Taehyung, if they're ever found with the rebellions."

Yoongi's stomach churned.

"No." He shook his head in disagreement and glanced at Jungkook who has worry evident on his face, "Don't— Don't capture them or else they will also die."

"I'm afraid that's going to happen nonetheless, Yoongi-ssi." Namjoon nodded, surprising Yoongi.

"What the fuck?" He yelled, "Are you seriously telling me you want to kill Hoseok too!? So all the crying and sorry you told me yesterday was all just an act?"

Namjoon's eyes widened at the outburst of the prince, "I-I didn't mean it like that!" He stammered.

"Fuck you! Get out, I don't fucking need your help anymore! Don't you dare raid their base or I will be the one to kill you." The prince threatened, pointing a nasty finger at the general in anger.

A terrorist protector, that's what Yoongi has become.

-

Yoongi was so engrossed by his love for Hoseok that he was oblivious to the words and thoughts he was using.

So here they are, letting their impulsive actions submit to their impulsive thoughts, walking through the Jirisan Mountain as if the general haven't told them that it's dangerous up here and the place was littered with traps.

Yoongi knew he had to go up here by himself, he knew to himself that he should because if he doesn't, Hoseok and Taehyung will be beheaded.

He needed to warn them.

"This is a bad idea." Jimin huffed as he climbed the horse after Jungkook got off, the three of them taking turns in riding the horse to rest their aching feet.

If only their father won't become suspicious if Jungkook had gone missing once more and Jimin will be left alone, he wouldn't have accompanied them. Therefore, it is best that they he comes along.

But for him, what Yoongi was doing is wrong. This is not how to deal with the situation. Even if they do think Hoseok and Taehyung are a part of them, they are still terrorists. That just simply indicates they've become dangerous now.