16 - Conclusions & Closures

Hoseok's heart ached as he watched his boyfriend from afar, his throat tightening, tears daring to escape from his eyes for he couldn't believe he's actually seeing this.

Were his eyes deceiving him? Is this actually happening?

The farmer felt his knees weaken, feeling like he could fall to the ground because of the intensive heartbreak he received.

Until the prince he's been watching felt his presence, causing him to snap his gaze to the farmer's direction with apologetic eyes.

Hoseok knows he's jumping into conclusions but still, he let his feelings dictate his actions. He avoided the prince's look and walked away, back to the fruit fields, where he should belong, where he truly fits because of his living state.

---

Yoongi exited the mansion, hands inside his pocket and wearing the most precious smile on his face. He'll finally see Hoseok again after two days of not getting to sneak out to meet eachother because he just couldn't find the right time to do it without his parents looking for him.

Yoongi missed his boyfriend so he couldn't wait to finally go to their usual meeting spot, he even arrived too early. You can exactly tell how excited the royalty was.

He trekked to the field of flowers, the place that used to be his number one favorite but now, Hoseok's arms took off that number one spot.

There's always something so mesmerizing about the sunflowers, its florets always faced the direction of the sun and stood up so beautifully, to Yoongi, his boyfriend is the sunshine the sunflowers always look up to.

He looks up to him too.

As he was admiring the beautiful yellow color of the tall helianthus, he felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around his body and a calming, yet it still startled him, voice spoke.

"I knew I'll see you here, love."

Yoongi's smile faded and his mood changed almost immediately as he heard the male's voice.

He turned around, peeling the arms off his waist, "What are you doing here?" He asked, not even hesitating on hiding his pissed off expression from the taller.

"I came here for you, love." Namjoon said. He reached forward, cupping his hand to the younger's cheeks.

"We're done, Namjoon. There's nothing to talk about." The prince said, straight to the point.

He'll be lying if he said his heart didn't ache when he lets go of those stabbing words. But he thought, Namjoon should take the painful words instead of chasing after Yoongi who completely moved on from their relationship. He'll end up hurting himself even more.

"Our break up was never official. When I was in the States you just.. Stopped talking to me? I was busy and you know that. You should've understood me, I went there to pursue my dreams and your dreams for me." Namjoon said, his voice coming out like a squeak for holding himself from crying, he squeezed the prince's shoulder.

The general fell on his knees, his head hung low, facing the ground and soft sobs finally breaking out.

Yoongi's eyes widened, it was the first time he had seen the older this vulnerable and fuck, he even knelt down! This was never the Namjoon he met. The Namjoon he met always act like a superior, he's the one to boss everyone around, making them go down on their knees if they wanted to be forgiven after a simple mistake.

Yoongi's heart broke at the sight and that's when he came to a realization that he indeed broke the male.

"I'm sorry, my prince. I'll be better for you, I'll give you all the attention you wanted just.. Just give me another chance." Namjoon begged. He was desperate as he clutched the prince's hands.

"Joonie." Yoongi felt a single tear roll down his cheek, "Get up." He said, tugging on the general's polo shirt lightly.

He didn't need to be told twice. He stood, still holding onto the prince's cold hands.

"Come here." He whispered, inviting the older into a comforting hug.

Namjoon gladly embraced him, securing his arms' around the prince's petite frame. Yoongi couldn't believe he missed the way Namjoon hugged him.

But the excitement and giddiness he used to feel when hugging his ex boyfriend wasn't there anymore and he wishes Namjoon will soon feel that way too.

"I'm sorry but I can't return your love anymore.. The better thing to do is to move on and I believe you'll find the right one who'll love you better than I did." Yoongi muttered.

The general nodded in understanding, "I love you." Namjoon whispered against the prince's blueberry locks, "and thank you for loving me too." He added and after that, he placed a tender kiss on the younger's forehead.

"I love you too, Namjoon and I wish we could still be friends." He said after pulling out of the comforting hug.

"Of course." Namjoon laughed, "I'm glad we get to have a closure." He added, wiping the emotional tears off his face. Yoongi smiled, caressing the male's cheeks.

The prince felt it, he felt those eyes watching him.

He saw him there.. Hoseok, the farmer stood with his brows furrowed, hands clutching his straw hat and the thing looked as if it's about to crumble into pieces.

How long has the farmer stood there?

Long enough to think that Yoongi's been going behind his back with Namjoon.

The lovers locked gazes, Yoongi telling Hoseok mentally that it's not what he's assuming it is.

Hoseok shook his head and walked away from Yoongi's sight.

"H-Hoseok.." He whimpered and tried to go after the male if it wasn't for Namjoon stopping him by grabbing his hand.

"Where are you going? Who is it?"

"I-I need to go Namjoon, I'll see you soon." Yoongi said, following Hoseok's running figure with his eyes.

---

a / n :

mans need to choke me w those thighs, damn

this chapter wasn't proof read, feel free to criticize! updating soon ❤️