46 - Fallen Soldiers

"THEY'RE on the way to the barracks, I need to warn them!" Yoongi yelled, flinching when they've heard a bomb detonate from the distance, blasting the tall wall of the terrorists' habitat.

It wasn't too long until he have heard gun shots coming from the military soldiers while there are grenades being thrown towards the military vehicles.

The military was too strong, the Flaming Sword's grenades won't take them down that easy.

The swordsmen from the said terrorists group was in a great panic, they weren't ready for this fight. Alot of the swords were not yet lathered with poisons and the military are beginning to take their men down one by one.

Meanwhile, the opposing military came prepared, there were snipers camping around in unpredictable positions, shooting the Flaming Sword's people directly in the heads and there are assault rifles that kept on shooting even to the children.

When Kim Namjoon said he'll give them enough training and knowledge as soon as possible, he really meant it.

The military now know the Flaming Swords weakness, which is they're only strong when it comes to close combat, since all of them are assassins.

There's not a single gun user in this group, nor were there even rifles for them to use in the first place. They only expert in sudden raids and attacks.

Which means the Flaming Swords are in a bad position right now.

"Take the prisoners! Take them away from here!" General Jiyong commanded to one of his men who came running towards him.

"S-Sir.. The prisoners escaped." He stammered.

Jiyong just sighed in frustration, "Who let the prisoners escape?" He yelled, his adamant, accusatory gaze now fell upon Hoseok.

"It was me." The aforementioned admitted without hesistance.

"There's no time for that! Our men are dying, we need a concrete plan to take the soldiers down or flee from them!" Agust contradicted, his sword that was now wiped with their paralyzing poison now in his hand.

"To those with the swords with poison, aim for the exposed skin, I'm sure it will not take minutes for the poison to paralyze them and after that, you know what to do." General Jiyong said as he wiped his sword with the same poison they always use.

"The rest, backdoor the snipers." He remarked

After getting the clear idea of their move, the swordsmen scattered around the perimeter, all of them are very well runners and can parkour through large gaps, distracting the military who was raining the base with bullets.

"Hyung, no! It's too dangerous!" Jungkook begged, pulling Yoongi's hand to urge him to back out.

"No, Jungkook! I need to see Hoseok and Agust-hyung, I need to tell them to hide." Yoongi cried as he kept on running, "If you don't want to follow me just stay back, I got this!"

Until his last amount of love for Hoseok, all he cares about is his safety and well-being.

-

The military wore bulletproof vests around their chests and their necks were secured since they're now aware of the terrorists' method of killing.

The Flaming Swords cant take them down that easy.

Yoongi reached the base and the men are still fighting strong, using their sharp swords to prick at the hands of the frontline soldiers, there were men who climbed up the trees to slash the neck of the snipers that was camping there, the said soldiers dropping dead after as a result.