12 - Movies & Cuddles

"WHAT'S your favorite movie, Hobi?" The prince asked looking up at his boyfriend through his long lashes.

"Movie?" Hoseok asked as he looked at the prince who's below him, who was also looking back up at him.

The couple are now of course, sitting by their favorite spot by the large Oak tree, Hoseok resting his back against the bark while Yoongi sat between his legs and leaning against the younger's chest.

"Yes, movie." The blueberry haired prince nodded, his eyes sparkling as he waited for Hoseok's answer.

"I.. Actually don't watch movies that much." Hoseok chuckled, "I don't really have a favorite." He then added, shaking his head afterwards.

"Is that so? Hmm.. Do you maybe want to watch a movie?" Yoongi queried, shifting his position so that he was kneeling, the farmer's left leg between his thighs.

"I don't really know, my prince. I don't have all the time in the Earth just to watch a movie." The younger answered, bringing a hand up to ruffle the prince's mop of blueberry locks, "I have to work all day to earn money, you know. It was never interesting for me so—"

Hoseok stopped talking and looked at his prince who's just stayed silent and listening to him, his brows knitted. The farmer suddenly thought of telling Yoongi the exact reason why.

He then sighed, pulling the older closer to him, Yoongi gladly let himself be pulled, squeezing himself to Hoseok's chest as they embraced.

"My father used to take me and my siblings to the cinemas every 15th day of the month because that's when he'll receive his monthly salary, Despite us being poor, he never forgets our so called family quality time." Hoseok spoke, looking down at his hand that was interlocked with Yoongi's, his heart clenching at the thought of his father.

"While me, father and my siblings are at the cinemas, our mother will be left alone in our house because she'll be cooking our dinner.. She will cook lots of foods for us, like grilled pork and roasted chicken. We rarely eat meat since it is too expensive for us so when the pay day comes, we will eat as much as we can until all our tummies are full." The farmer giggled as he reminisced the memories he had with his family.

Yoongi just watched him, listening to every detail Hoseok is talking about, the younger's eyes sparkling as he talked about his memories with his family.

But then the wide smile that was once staying on Hoseok's lips disappeared, "But for us, happiness never last long. Our fellow neighbors envied us to the point where they decided to be cruel, shooting our father on his way back home with a gun." He said, his voice cracking as he finished his sentence, "The gunshots traumatized my youngest sister Youngjee because she's the one who witnessed everything."

"H-Huh—" Yoongi didn't know what to say, he didn't have any idea Hoseok's story will escalate that fast and will end with someone dying.

"That's why movies will never be as interesting as it was for me." He said, smiling faintly at his boyfriend who just gave him a sympathetic look.

"Sorry, Seokie." He pouted, bringing a light kiss to the farmer's cheeks, "I didn't know. I love movies so I thought of asking you to watch with me."

The younger chuckled, ruffling Yoongi's hair, "There's an exception if my baby wants to watch it with me." He said, his boyfriend blushing at the action, "Sadly, I only have ten minutes left of my break, I should be walking back to the fruit fields and that's like a five minute walk from here, Taehyungie's probably waiting for me."

"But I want you to stay~" The prince whined, clinging to his boyfriend like a koala, the said male patting his shoulders as a sign to get up.

"I can't prince, you know that."