31 - Mystery & Boarding

IT'S BEEN a over a month ever since Min Agust left Esperance and Yoongi wasn't having it. He couldn't tell if he's depressed but he lost appetite and been sleeping more and more.

Well, the prince sleeps all the time but he's been sleeping alot more than he normally does. He always felt physically tired and doesn't want to exit his room.

Hell, he hasn't even visited his flower fields for days.

He hasn't found any motivation to do any of that.

Also, Yoonji stopped visiting the palace and always stayed at her and Jin's mansion. She only communicated with Yoongi through the telephone. You could tell she also hated seeing their father because of what he did to Agust and the Jung family.

The blueberry haired male started believing about the motto that ;

"It's much better to live in a ruined, wooden house rather than a large mansion full of ghosts."

Because it feels as if Yoongi was the only one living inside the palace even though there are hundreds of maids and guards inside, roaming around the palace grounds. He felt alone because no one came to check on him, not even his mother, who's been skeptical to talk to him ever since outing him to his father.

"Yoonie-hyung!!!"

The said male was startled because of the sudden pounding on his bedroom door. He rolled his eyes in annoyance but still laughed because he knows who the people are at the other side of it and so he trecked lazily towards door.

He swayed it open and revealed a over-enthusiastic Jungkook and Jimin, the males jumping up and down while waving an envelope in front of Yoongi's face.

"Look!" Jimin exclaimed and handed the paper to the still-annoyed-but-happy-because-of-their-presence Min Yoonhi.

He grabbed the envelope and pulled out the letter that was inside. The envelope wasn't sealed anymore which Yoongi assumes the two brothers have already read what it contains.

From : Lim Jaebum
To : Prince Jeon Jungkook

The stamp from the face of the paper read.

"Li-Lim Jaebu—" Yoongi was shut up with a certain Jeon Jungkook's hands flinging to his mouth, "What the fuck!?" He tried saying and peeling off Jungkook's hands, but the younger is too strong and wouldn't budge.

"Hehe before any further exposure we should come inside your highness room, right?" Jimin said sheepishly as the three of them stepped foot inside the oldest prince's bedroom.

After Jimin closed the door behind him, Jungkook finally decided to let Yoongi's mouth go and made a peace sign, "Sorry, we can't risk getting caught." He snickered.

"Okay, before reading the letter wanna tell me who's Lim Jaebum first? You guys look as if you know him so well." Yoongi queried and pointed at the name written on the stamp is if the other two didn't know about it.

"You know him well-er, Yoongi-ssi. Now you go read what the good news is for today's chapter." Jimin said, gently patting the prince on the back.

Chapter? What chapter?

He raised his brows towards the other prince who's been talking nonsense.

You know what, nevermind. I will just read the letter.

The male thought to himself and sighed, then proceeded to read the somewhat confidential note.

Jeon Jungkook,

           Kook, this is me. The you know who. I'm sure you've heard the news about me whether the fake one that i died in a plane accident or the original one Yoongi told you. I wrote you this letter because I want to let you know that I'm now in Haeundae which is kilometers away from Benitia but I know you're familiar with that place, right? Please, if you can please take my brother here. I wanted to see him, especially Hoseok.
          Thank you for considering reading this. Please burn this letter right after reading it.

I'm counting on you,
Lim Jaebum.

And the letter ended there, with Min Agust's signature.

Yoongi haven't realized it but there were warm tears flowing down his pale cheeks, happy tears. It's been weeks.

"I-It's hyung.." Yoongi smiled in realization, "It's hyung, Kookie it's him and he wants to see me!"

"Yes, hyungie me and Jiminie-hyung already read it." Jungkook laughed at his excited hyung fondly, he knows how much this meant to him.

To Yoongi, it really meant so freaking much. After wallowing in immense sadness and loneliness this a miracle that lifted his soul up and gave him faith.

"So, are you in!?" Jimin squealed, shaking his crying hyung with both hands on his shoulders.

Of course the blueberry haired nodded enthusiastically, "Of course, is that even a question?" He answered.

The three started laughing and continued to plan for their departure, to make sure it won't end into a failure.

-

"Goodbye, noona!" Yoongi waved good-bye at his sister Yoonji and hugged her tight, "I'm gonna miss you." He pouted.

"Silly, you'll be away for just a week." Yoonji laughed, flicking her brother on the forehead, causing both of them to laugh.

The princes told Yoonji about their plans, so she would cover for him just in case suspicions will grow.

Jungkook, as Yoongi's so called fiancé asked Myungdae if he can take Yoongi to Benitia to give him a tour around the palace, so he'll be familiar with the place after their marriage.

Of course a happy Myungdae who saw that his son was finally embracing the arranged marriage given upon him, he gladly let Jungkook take Yoongi out.

And that's a success on a little percentage of their picture perfect plan.

Yoongi then glanced at their parents who was watching their mini sibling moment. He stopped laughing and bowed at the king and queen, "Goodbye." He sounded.

They don't deserve a hug.

The prince thought to himself and began to walk away, tugging his suitcases to pull it with him.

"Take care of yourself, baby." He heard his mother speak.

He's not in the mood to come and hear words from her so he just nodded, waving another good-bye to his family.

"I'll take care of that, your highness." Yoongi glanced at the worker who wanted to take his suitcases, it was Taehyung.

Yoongi would've screamed in shock when their eyes met.

This used to be a part of the plan, to also take Taehyung to Haeundae because he's Hoseok's bestfriend, but when the three thought it through, they thought it was impossible. But here he is.

It made Yoongi happy and he also thinks it will make his precious boyfriend happy.

Well, I guess that's another check from their plan.

Yoongi would've screamed and throw himself towards the farmer to give him a hug when seeing him but it was stopped, because Taehyung walked away nonchalantly and carried the large suitcases on his shoulders.

What a strong man. Yoongi giggled.

When Myungdae saw the worker who carried his son's things, he thought the male was familiar. But his ego told him to stop thinking about peasants and he shouldn't care if that peasant is familiar.

Not if that's one of the Jung.

So he shrugged the thought off and left until Yoongi disappeared from their sight.

a/n :

im listening to my fave band as im writing this chapter, so might as well recommend this amazing song to all of u ☺️☺️