45 - Freed & Raided

A DEFEANING silence is something you rarely see reeking between the three male friends, specifically; Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi.

But regrettably, that was taking place right then.

When the two prince was finally brought inside Yoongi's cell so the three of them could be in the same room, as what said of the man that dragged them out, Yoongi haven't spoken a word to them, nor greeted them and show how happy he is that he's now with his bestfriends.

The two did not bother to ask the older what was wrong and why he's crying and sobbing too much in the corner because it was already obvious to them.

Though Yoongi hasn't said a word, his method of amplifying his emotions speaks for him anyhow.

Instead, the two just went to their crying bestfriend, rubbing his back and whispering sweet comforting things to him that stayed inaudible for the said bestfriend.

Both Jungkook and Jimin did was to give eachother empathetic glances for their hyung, who was still in his own sadness corner, too deep into the gloomy depths of his hatred for himself and Hoseok.

"We're done, okay? I don't want to be with you anymore and forget everything I said. From now on, I want you to think that all my promises and our relationship never happened because starting now, I'm officially erasing you out of my life."

"I'm officially erasing you out of my life.."

Hoseok's words kept repeating and echoing inside Yoongi's head, everytime it crosses his mind, it adds another stream of tears that will come running down his face.

Yoongi finds it hard to believe that Hoseok said that their whole relationship was a mistake.

It was truly unbelievable.

Because if it was, why does he feels like the happiest man in the world whenever he's with Hoseok?

Why would the both of them cry of happy and sappy tears whenever they express how much they love eachother?

Will he really call it a mistake when everytime Hoseok's by his side, he forgets how much the world hates him?

Yoongi couldn't believe it ended as easy as it started and he couldn't believe Hoseok could say all those words to him without even feigning regret.

Is it really that easy for him? After everything they've been through?

The happy memories they have together that Yoongi treasures so much which his brain kept on replaying.

He's beginning to hate it.

He's beginning to regret that those memories made him happy and who he was right now.

"My heart couldn't bear the loneliness without you, love; I want to be with you forever as well, I want to live a life of freedom with you,"

Those exact words Hoseok told him on Christmas..

Was that all just lies too?

But, the way Hoseok said it, it sounded so.. True?

Yet the thing is, why does he looked much more sincere when he let go of those hurtful words to Yoongi?

About how his once truthful words of love to the prince was all just a lie for him.

It sounded so true.

-

"We need to find a way to dispatch the princes back to Esperance or else our barracks will be raided by their military soon." General Kwon Jiyong said, all of his soldiers in front of him as he set up a meeting at the dining area.