35 - Mrs. Min

"WAS that all their stuff?" Dawon asked as she watches Taehyung carry all of the suitcases to the Jeon's cruise ship.

"Yeah, noona, I think so." The said male nodded, fingers pointing in the air as he's counting the suitcases he boarded.

The older woman nodded in response and smiled, turning to Yoongi, "Thank you for visiting us, your highness. You really made my siblings and Agust happy." She sounded and bowed at the royalty.

After two weeks of staying in Haeundae, the four males needed to leave since it'll be Christmas in a few days, which also means Yoongi and Jungkook's wedding are just right around the corner.

They needed to finalize their plans for the theme and venue. Maybe discuss a secret plan among them to find ways to stop this wedding planning from even happening in the first place.

"No problem, noona. I will miss all of you." Yoongi pouted, "Can I touch?" He hesitantly asks, pertaining to Dawon's belly.

Dawon's baby bump grew bigger now that she's 6 months pregnant. Back when they were in Haeundae they would all gather around her, just waiting for it to make some sort of movements inside her belly.

Yoongi rubbed Dawon's stomach softly as he leaned a slightly lower angle, "Uncle Yoongi is leaving now, please be healthy and don't hurt your mother too much, okay? I can't wait to see you." The prince whispered making Dawon coo later on gasping as she felt her child kick inside her,

"Seems like someone heard you." She said, both of them laughing because of it.

Being in Haeundae was everything Yoongi wanted. He get to live a somewhat normal and free life, everyone accepts him and welcomes him like he's family to them.

Though their lifestyle is far more different than his back in Esperance, he can grow used to it especially because he have Hoseok by his side and he fills every emptiness just by his existence alone.

He wish he'll never have to leave.

Speaking of Hoseok; him, Jungkook and Jimin was late to catch up to anyone, so they stayed behind and they seem like they're having a somewhat of a private conversation.

When Yoongi and Hoseok catched eachother's gazes, the latter waved and then decided to come to Yoongi.

The taller kissed his lover on the lips, the said male hiding his face, "Hoseok, you can't do that in public!" He screamed, afraid some people around them will recognize him.

"What? Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend now?" Hoseok pouted playfully.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes, with a sassy Dawon intervening between their small playful fight, "This kid is such a flirt! Why don't you just say goodbye to his highness before some people will see them?" She scolded the younger.

With that, Hoseok's playful pout turned into a sincere one, sighing in disappoinment.

"Well, I guess this is where we part." He sighed, wrapping his arms around the other's slim waist, "I will miss you and I promise you I will write to you atleast once every two weeks. As much as I want to give you letters everyday, I can't do that since Haeundae is too far from the post office and my letters may—"

"Shh.. Don't need to explain, okay? I understand and I will find a better way to communicate with you."

Hoseok nodded and before he knew it, a tear rolled down his cheek.

Both men don't know when they will see eachother again and spend time with eachother like this or like they used to be.

But both men trusted eachother and love eachother too much they know fate will find a way for them to finally be together, with no one stopping them.