13 - Arrivals & Goodbyes

"STOP sulking you big baby!" Hoseok laughed, pinching Taehyung's puffy cheeks at the both side of his pouting face.

"I won't, I was waiting for you in here yesterday and I was lonely! Then after some minutes Youngjee came up to me saying the prince ordered me to go home!? Then now you're telling me you made me go home alone because you went to make out with the prince!? Unbelievable!" The younger exaggerated, bringing the back of his palm up to wipe off the mud that stuck to his face because of Hoseok's dirty hands.

"Okay— I'm sorry, okay!?" Hoseok said and put his hands up in a surrendering manner, his giggles still not going away.

Taehyung just shook his head as his "jealous" facade broke and he laughed along with his hyung.

He's happy for Hoseok, it's making his hope for finding true love grow bigger.

---

It's 8PM and the surroundings was already dark, the moon and lantern in Yoongi's balcony are the only source of light present.

Ever since their first kiss, the lovers have been all over eachother for almost the entire week, not seeming to be able to call it a day without stealing a quick peck or even more.

There's something about Hoseok's lips that makes Yoongi feel intoxicated more than any alcoholic beverage. Once those heart shaped lips made contact with his, Yoongi knew he was a goner ;

He's just unable to put himself to a stop.

The prince's nimble hands went from tugging Hoseok's brunette hair down to the dip of Hoseok's back, pulling him closer to his body in need of more friction.

The other on top groaned, his hips grinding down to Yoongi's crotch in response.

This was different from those innocent liplocking they often shared.

The prince had to stifle his whimpers as he felt the younger's warm hands slip under his dress shirt causing shivers to travel through out his whole body making his knees feel weak.

Hoseok pulled away just to take a look at the ethereal looking prince under him. He couldn't believe he's witnessing someone so beautiful, those feline eyes were sharp and half lidded, coral lips in a mere pout and glossy because of spit.

"You okay, angel?" Hoseok asked as he moved down to start kissing on Yoongi's neck.

"Mhm.." Yoongi exhaled and nodded, closing his eyes and just taking in whatever's about to happen.

Hoseok kissed, sucks and bites on his neck, never breaking eye contact with his lover. He watched as the smaller writhe in his every touch. It was hot knowing that he's the only one who can make Yoongi feel like this.

"Fuck, Hoseok— Come here and kiss me, fuck." Yoongi was becoming a potty mouth and Hoseok was the one to blame. The prince's head was spinning, his mind clouded with only Hoseok, Hoseok's lips, Hoseok's tounge, Hoseok's fingers..

Only Hoseok.

Yoongi loved the way Hoseok makes him lose control even if he's the most control freak in this palace.

The farmer's obedient lips came back up to reconnect it with the older's, "This need to go." Hoseok chuckled. His voice so, so low Yoongi felt his dick twitch in his pants. Hoseok unbuttoned Yoongi's dress shirt, the latter helping with undoing the buttons and slipping his own shirt off swiftly afterwards.

Hoseok then started kissing from Yoongi's chest, down to his stomach, his lips leaving hot trails in every single peck and finally stopping on his abdomen, his long fingers tracing the outline of the prince's hard member in his trousers.

Yoongi whimpered, his chest heaving up and down as he just begged silently for Hoseok to finally touch him there, "Fuck." He groaned, his back arching up in need of pleasure or whatever contact as he tugged on his lover's brunet hair.

Maybe Yoongi does have a thing for hair pulling.

But before Hoseok could even take the older's trouser off and when both of their breathing silenced a bit, they heard knocking from Yoongi's door.

"Yoongi!"

And fuck, it was their head maid's voice calling.

Both males' eyes grew wide, they fell silent and just stared at eachother, "Answer her." Hoseok whispered, his hand gripping Yoongi's hips.

"W-Wait—" Yoongi yelled hesitantly, "Wh-What is it!?" He added, his voice shaky due to arousal.

"I've been knocking for minutes, what are you doing in there!?" The head maid asked and she really sounded impatient, almost sounding like she's standing higher than Yoongi. "The king and queen had arrived, please fix yourself and meet them at the living area." She commanded.

With that, the arousal that was lingering around Yoongi's head was long gone, his heart thumped and he frowned. He hated that maid for reasons, always acting cranky towards Yoongi and also, ratting Yoongi out whenever he makes mistakes, immediately reporting everything and even making up stories to the prince's father.

"Y-You need to go home." Yoongi said and stood, pulling Hoseok off his bed.

He grabbed the farmer's white long sleeves, pushing it to his chest and pushing him to his balcony, "You take care of yourself on your way home, it's dark." He said, walking to his dresser and grabbing a new and more formal dress shirt.

"Yoongi—" Hoseok just watched as the small male walked through his bedroom in almost a pacing manner, "What's wrong? It's just your parents, baby. Aren't you glad they're finally home?" He asked, placing both hands on Yoongi's shoulders.

"I don't even know why I'm like this but.." The prince sighed, looking down at his feet, "We might stop seeing eachother everyday because of my father and you know I will miss you."

"It's okay, we'll see eachother soon." Hoseok smiled, kissing the shorter's forehead as he wrapped his arms around him.

Yoongi nodded, looking up to give the farmer one last peck before he go, "I'll see you soon."

-

a / n :

i randomly thought of cockblocking yoongi in the middle of writing this chapter hehe

pls tell me what u think abt this book and my dms is always open if u want someone to talk to ☺️ thanks for reading! ly ❤️❤️