25 - Trusts & Betrayals

WARNING : VERBAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE AHEAD.

-

YOONGI was devastated when he saw Hoseok walk out of his room just like that.

He felt so uneasy. All he wanted right now was someone comforting him and assuring him that everything's going to be alright and that someone he expect would be his boyfriend.

He felt so upset towards the guy and all he can ever do is overthink endlessly about how he thinks he disappointed Hoseok and how he thinks Hoseok will leave him, literally this time.

Hoseok manages to leave him in moments like this. Is it still worth it to pursue this relationship? Who knows what Hoseok will do if the situation gets worse?

This is something he hated feeling. He never wanted to doubt his boyfriend but he's giving him reasons to do so. He thinks, what Hoseok did was so wrong in many ways. One minute Hoseok values his feelings more than anything and the next he's in the background at best.

Yoongi knows he needed to let this off his chest or else he'll go crazy.

None of his siblings are home, he didn't wanna vent to his servant Youngjee because the child is his boyfriend's sister and he didn't want her worrying about him or her brother.

The prince then sighed to himself as he looked at himself in the mirror. His face was red from trying to surpress his sobs, which of course failed in doing so- his eyes was blooshot red and his cheeks were tear stained.

He was a total mess.

And so he went and washed his face and then decided to exit the room to go to his mother's private room.

He knocked at the tall wooden door, his mother immediately answering with a, "Who is it?" with her sweet and calming voice

"It's.. It's Yoongi." He spoke, his voice groggy with all the crying he's done for the past few minutes.

"Come in." Chaerin answered.

The male twisted the doorknob open, he saw his mother sitting on her couch, pouring tea in the small teacup placed on the expensive wooden table.

As soon as the woman saw her son's state she grew worried. The latter then situated himself beside his concerned mother, sadness is evident in his puffy face.

"What happened, sweetheart? Why are you crying?" Chaerin asked, pulling her son in a warm, comforting embrace.

The prince's walls he had built against his mother ever since he found out about the arranged wedding broke down and he cried. "Go on, baby. You can tell me." He heard his mother spoke while she rubbed his back.

Yoongi then pulled away from hug, Chaerin gave him a handkerchief so he can wipe his tears. With mere sobs, the prince finally decide to speak what he's been wanting to say,

"I want to stop this wedding from happening."

"Son, you know it's not that easy, right? It's already decided-"

"No you don't understand, mother," Yoongi didn't even let his mother finish her words, he cried out, "I.. I like men and I can never marry a woman. Let alone someone I will never learn how to love."

"Oh, baby." Chaerin sighed and kissed her son on the forehead, "I'm so sorry. Why haven't you said anything?"

The negative thoughts that engulfed the male's head starts to fade upon hearing his mother's soft voice, it comforted him. His mother's hand that was caressing his hair comforted him.

"I'm afraid.. I'm afraid of what you may think."

"I will never think of you any less just because you aren't who I expected you to be." Chaerin smiled, her thumb brushing against Yoongi's tear stained cheeks, "I love you, my son and you finally coming out to me is something I'm always will be thankful of."