14 - Meeting & Dining

"YOONGI-AH, I'm asking you for another time to straighten your posture when sitting in public places like this, it's not really eye pleasing for the people of Esperance to see their prince sit like that." Yoongi heard his mother rumble and a piercing pinch from her long nails was sent to his hips afterwards.

"Yes, mother." He whispered, bowing his head low and tried to straighten his posture as what his mother had told him to.

He looked around the church to see if anyone was looking at him and if anyone saw his mother pinch him at the waist and gladly, there was none, all the people's eyes and ears were glued to the altar and truthfully listening to the priest's sermons.

His older siblings was sitting very professionally, Yoonji has her legs crossed while a fan covered her lips and her husband Seokjin has his hand placed over hers'.

Agust was sitting in a straight posture too, he looked intimidating and full of authority that in just one glance everyone could tell that he's indeed a royalty.

While him, Yoongi, was also sitting beside his older brother, his back was slouched as he whispered to dear Lord to please.. Please end this mass as soon as possible.

He hates Sunday masses and he hates having to go in the church every Sunday morning against his will.

---

"—And may the Almighty Father bless you, in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. The mass has been offered and let us rise from our seats with fate from the lord, thanks be to God."

Yoongi was snapped out of his daze as he heard the people around him applaud and he watched as all of them rose from their seats with rejoiced smiles on their faces.

Finally.

The prince thought, letting out a sigh of relief.

Because of excitement, the young royalty jumped up from his seat, his once grimaced face was now transformed to a bright, cute gummy smile as he stretched his body.

His father noticed the un-royalty like action and immediately eyed him, Yoongi getting the signal almost immediately.

Almost.

And it's not like he'll do what his father want him to do, he continued on stretching his cramped shoulders, back and butt.

"Well, me and my Jinnie will have to separate from you guys, I need to help him with.. Something." Yoonji said, mainly directing her sentence at their parents and then up at her husband, wiggling her eyebrows as she bounced on her heels.

Chaerin smiled at the partners who's looking happily at eachother, their eyes sparkling as they waited for the king and queen's response.

"Yes, of course, but make sure to come home at dinner cause we'll be holding a family meeting with the Jeons." The king, Myungdae, replied with a firm nod causing Yoongi's siblings to turn to him.

Agust and Yoonji knows what's about to come but Yoongi was oblivious, so by the mention of the surname he squaled in excitement, "I'll finally see Jungkookie again!? It's been a year!"

"Yes you will, honey." Chaerin laughed, holding Yoongi's hands as they all exited the church.

---

YOONGI RAN down the stairs as soon as Youngjee informed him about the Jeon family finally arriving.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, doe eyes dazzling as he saw his bestfriend run down the flight of expensive marble stairs.