47 - Wedding Day

MARCH 9, 2022
Wedding Day

THE PRINCE sobs as he hugged the box that contained all of Hoseok's gift for him.

All of the letters, flowers, the bouquet and the flower crown he gave him as a first gift for the prince were there, he kept everything there to commemorate his unending love for the deceased boy.

Together with his love for Hoseok that he oh so, oh so tried to get rid off, it never disappeared.

It's been months ever since the terrorists group Flaming Swords was completely taken down by the Esperance's Military, but Yoongi's longing for them still never faded. He secretly hopes that they got to achieve the justice they've been fighting for before they died.

Yoongi wanted to learn how to love Jungkook as a husband, but couldn't. No matter how much he tries, his heart wants Hoseok and Hoseok only.

There won't be another person that can tell otherwise that Hoseok is not the epitome of eternal love and paradise. Everytime he laughs, an angel is being sent down to bless the Earth. Everytime he smiles, it looks as if there were fairies sprinkling fairy dust throughout their surroundings.

Hoseok was breathtaking and that breathtaking man is his.

Used to be his.

And no other man, and he meant no other can make Yoongi feel the same happiness, love, desperation and pain Hoseok made him feel.

All of those emotions, it's what molded their hearts to be strong and to fight for their love until their last breath.

Yoongi picked up the flower crown his boyfriend gave him from their first "date" ; he remembers about that time where he wishes Hoseok will just hold his hand right there and kiss him.

Those exact feelings, that's what he's feeling right now. He wishes to hold his hands and kiss his heart shaped lips.

Except, Hoseok isn't here to fulfill those wishes anymore.

Tears continued on racing down the prince's porcelain face as he started chewing on his lower lip.

Along with those tears were the crumbling of the fragile withered petals of the flower crown and the prince's heart strings continuously losing its grip, no longer able to hold on because of the immense heartbreak.

The flowers might be withered but the memories of Hoseok that comes along with it will remain fresh in his mind and treasured.

"Hey." Yoongi heard a knock on his already opened door. His mother was standing by the door frame, now dressed in her own gown for the wedding.

Yoongi was dressed as well, but his make-up and perfectly coiffed hair have already been wrecked by his tears.

The prince have also dyed his hair back to black, hating how the old color of his hair also reminds him of Hoseok and that one time where he called him his blueberry baby.

"I'm sure Hoseok's happy for you, my baby." Chaerin grinned as she sat next to her son, placing a hand on his shoulder and kissing his forehead, "And he's also proud because you are strong, so strong you will still go on with this wedding no matter how much you never wanted it in the first place."

Yoongi laughs, wiping his tears off with his wrist, "There's no use stopping this, he's now gone." He sighs, "Jungkook can be my platonic husband, I guess."

He's sure Jungkook also feels the same, the prince is also too madly in love with Taehyung.

His mother chuckled, brushing the prince's messy hair to the side, "I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry that your father will never change but I hope, you will learn to forgive him and make peace with him even if he never apologized himself."