34 - Break up & Make up

UNTIL now Yoongi's still dependent on Youngjee as his personal alarm clock. No one bothered to wake the sleeping prince up, not even his brother and his boyfriend, so that's why he woke up late the next day.

It's quarter to 12pm and the family is now having their 2nd meal of the day, the prince who just woke up having none.

He stepped out of the family's shared bedroom and there he saw Jungkook, sitting on Taehyung's lap, the said farmer feeding the prince with the use of his hands while Dawon and Agust are doing the same.

"Goodmorning, prince!" Mrs. Jung enthusiastically greeted, waking up the prince's sleeping spirit.

"Goodmorning to you too, Aunt Daeun." Yoongi giggled.

"Come, come! I already prepared you a plate." Daeun said, gesturing the prince to sit beside the flirting couple. "Hoseok, come and feed your prince!" She jokingly suggested at the aforementioned male who finds the wooden door more amusing than his whole boyfriend finally awake.

Yoongi just sighs and sat down and decides that he's going to apologize to him later.

The prince had a hard time sleeping last night and no, it was not because of the hard wooden bed, no. It's because he's been rethinking about his life decisions, he knew what he said was too harsh and it's too late before he realized he hurt Hoseok. He needs to stop having Hoseok as his shock absorber everytime he's stressed.

Because of overthinking last night, he couldn't help but stir around the bed, trying to take his mind off of their argument that was 100% his own fault. Yoongi say fuck himself for opening a conversation about that and ending up triggering his own self. He would've went at it if not for Agust's legs caging him to stay in place, annoyed at him for disturbing his sleep.

He shrugged the thought off his boyfriend for a minute and proceeded on eating the brunch Mrs. Jung prepared for him that consists of eggplant omelette, fried fish and fried rice.

-

Hoseok finished washing the last piece of plate, now setting it in the drawer where the dish dryer was placed when a hesitant Yoongi walked towards him.

"Hey.. Can we talk?" Yoongi sounded.

The other male stopped what he was doing for a mere second when he heard him, but continued on minding his own business, not paying a mind to the other.

Because of this Yoongi frowned and his heart dropped to his gut, but he tried to speak up again nonetheless, just in case Hoseok didn't hear him, which was impossible.

"Hoseok, can we-"

"Your highness, with all due respect, if you're just here to argue and break this relationship up, I'm sorry but I don't want to talk about that. Not now, atleast." Hoseok cut Yoongi's sentence off.

Despite the "respect" he said along his words, it was far from how he released it, he was too stern, which scared Yoongi.

"B-But that's the thing, I came to apologize about everything and to tell you that I changed my mind. I was wrong, I'm.. I'm sorry." Yoongi apologized, his head hanging low.

Hoseok noticed this and placed his pointer finger under the shorter's chin, "Don't hang your head low in front of me, prince."

Yoongi's skin shivered at Hoseok's cold touch, feeling a slight hint of giddiness in his stomach even though it wasn't the latter's intention to make him feel a certain way.

Hoseok did look like he's dodging Yoongi's bullet, he just went on in doing what he needed to do. He went and grabbed whatever he needs for fishing.

"Hobi, please." Yoongi did not want to let Hoseok go without them talking and so he chased the younger to his boat.