33 - Guilt & Argument

YOONGI'S arms wrapped itself around his boyfriend's muscular body from behind. The said boyfriend was holding a cut out piece of carton as a make shift fan, fanning the firing wood.

Agust walked out of the house, holding the large tuna fish they're going to be grilling by its tail.

"Why are you holding the fish like that, honey? The tomatoes are falling off!" Dawon scolded her husband as he hit him lightly with her straw hat.

Agust just laughed at his own antics as he placed the fish on top of the grill Hoseok made, "I actually enjoy being here, love. In here, we always eat seafoods, you know? Back when we're in Esperance we rarely eat those because it's too expensive. Here in Haeundae it's free and unlimited." Hoseok said with a wink, boasting about their new home town for the nth time today.

It seems like Hoseok is really fond of this place and he will choose this place rather than Esperance. Yoongi can't blame him, they don't get much freedom while living inside the palace walls.

The latter just rolled his eyes playfully at his boyfriend who just continued to talk more about their life in Haeundae.

"But there's this one thing Haeundae is bad at. Haeundae can never replace Esperance because of this one thing." Hoseok smiles as he booped Yoongi's nose lightly. "Esperance has my prince. My precious, beautiful boyfriend and I can say that Esperance will always be better than Haeundae because they have you."

The taller let a sigh exit his mouth as he hugged the shorter, "If only we never left."

-

The couple watched as the others slowly stood and walk away from their sight to probably hit the hay.

It's already 9PM and hours ago, some adults and teenagers from the island was gathered around a small campfire as continued their small welcoming party for Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin.

Before they gathered they played games like truth or dare, pass the message and hide and seek. Yoongi enjoyed all of it and it was the happiest he's ever been since the passed months.

Yoongi snuggled closer to his boyfriend as they're now finally alone. Every inch Yoongi took the more safer and content he felt.

Being in Hoseok's arms is love and safety.

"Seokie?" Yoongi whispered, his eyes that was once glued to the livid dancing light of the campfire now moving to catch his lover's soft hazel gaze. Hoseok just hummed in response.

"You.. You haven't told me what really happened. Why did my father threw you out of the palace?"

The question made Hoseok's breath hitch, his once soft gaze turning into fierceness, his loving touch on Yoongi's skin became uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"He wanted to kill her." Hoseok answered through his gritted teeth, "I don't know who the fuck tattled, my love. But he caught Youngjee holding a letter you sent that was supposedly for me and that's why your father found out about us."

"Your father fucking threatened to kill my sister if we won't leave the palace. He made her choose if she will be killed and we keep the job or he will kill me instead."

Yoongi's heart shattered at the words Hoseok was saying. Every time Hoseok utters the word "your father" Yoongi's heart breaks, he can't help but feel like he should be held accountable though he's not part of Myungdae's dirty business. He can't help but feel guilty.

The guilt was too strong Yoongi started to cry, pulling himself harshly away from Hoseok. He stood, "I'm sorry, this is all my fault." He turned his back away from the other, clutching his chest.