01 - The Prince & His Slumber

ONCE upon a time in the bright and sunny land of the Esperance Palace, where a young 19 year old prince is in his bedroom laying on his bed, so deep into his lovely slumber

ONCE upon a time in the bright and sunny land of the Esperance Palace, where a young 19 year old prince is in his bedroom laying on his bed, so deep into his lovely slumber. But it wasn't too long until his servant came knocking softly on his door...

"Prince, I think you should be waking up by now, the king wants you downstairs for breakfast before they will leave the mansion." The 12 year old personal servant of the prince named Youngjee, informed.

The prince yawned as he started shuffling in the sheets, "I would love to, Youngjee-ah. But i haven't slept for the past days so i'll be needing a lot more of it today, please do understand." He said. His eyes still close, his morning voice groggy and incoherent as his face was buried in the sheets.

This happens almost every morning, with Youngjee trying to force the sleepy prince out the bed and the royalty giving his servant endless reasons why he couldn't wake up at the destined time.

The prince is indeed too lazy to wake up.

"But if i tell your father that you dont want to get up he'll get angry. So, I think you could continue your sleep after they leave the mansion." Youngjee pleaded with a pout, finally managing to open the door with a duplicated key the queen gave her to use for moments like this.

Finally growing tired of the servant's consant begging, Yoongi finally wakes up. The prince groaned as he sat up, brushing his blueberry locks with his fingers and straightening his black silk evening clothes with his warm hands.

"Shouldn't you wipe off your morning glory before walking downstairs?" Youngjee giggled as she pointed at the crusts that was forming by the corner of the taller's eyes.

The prince is too sleepy to care about his appearance but he wiped it off anyway, not wanting his family members to look at him or make fun of him.

"Good morning, to my handsome prince! Here take a seat." Yoongi's mother Chaerin, the queen, greeted as soon as he walked inside the dining hall where his parents and siblings are eating breakfast in peace.

"Goodmorning." Yoongi greeted with a faint smile and situated himself beside his siblings, while the servants are rushing to get his food and then came Dawon, one of the maids, went and draped a white napkin over his lap.

"Your mother and I will be leaving the house for a few weeks because we needed to have an important meeting with the neighboring palace. I expect you three to be responsible for everything you do and I expect all of you to keep in touch with us while we are away. " Myungdae, the king, the father of the family, calmly said with his hands clamped together as he spoke.

Yeji, the eldest daughter, nodded her head. "We promise to be responsible, father." Yoonji smiled, mainly directing her words to her stubborn younger brothers and smiled when their father patted her head.

Both Yoongi and Agust just rolled their eyes and shook their head in disapproval as they focused on their food.

The royal family had their meals in peace and they chit-chatted for awhile. But it went to an end as a maid rushed to the kitchen to inform them about the driver who had finally arrived.

"We should get going." Chaerin said as her and the king stood up, the guards started carrying their luggage out of the mansion's main doorway.

The three siblings each hugged their parents and kissed their cheeks, bowing to them afterwards.

"Take care, guys!" Agust, the second child waved goodbye at his parents who entered the white luxury car.

"Ah finally, I shall continue my disturbed slumber." Yoongi smiled to himself as he walked back inside the mansion and made his way into his bedroom.

-

a / n :

the little introduction of our sleepy prince, min yoongi and his family is finished. thoughts? ☺️