44 - Changes & Realization

JIMIN was right, this was indeed a bad idea.

Yoongi remained in a separate cell away from Jungkook and Jimin, the cell of the aforementioned princes out of sight, he could tell he will receive a different punishment than them, or much worse.

Yoongi's currently in an excruciating pain. A heartbreak type of pain, feeling it worsen everytime he watches the people walk pass him with dirty looks on their faces, making Yoongi feel like he's the most despised person in the world.

It's been hours since he's been held captive yet all Hoseok did was to walk right pass him, not even sparing him a single glance, unlike those said people who glares at him.

He would be okay if Hoseok does the same as them, glare at him everytime he walks by; to be exact. Rather than him acting as if Yoongi was nonexistent.

When Taehyung passed by his cell awhile a ago, the said man gave him a sympathetic glance and murmured an "I'm sorry." to him.

It was comforting, knowing not everyone in this camp wants to come at his neck.

Yoongi's aware of Hoseok's situation and he completely understands him. But why did he have to hurt his feelings right in front of him? If he didn't mean that, why won't he come to Yoongi right now and talk to him in secret?

He would have, if he so desires.

But he didn't, he clearly didn't want to be with him anymore.

Yoongi had grown weary of crying all day and was sulking. He hasn't heard from Hoseok yet and it was getting close to dusk. He no longer wants to hold out for him.

He then saw Agust who's carrying a wood bunch on his back, Yoongi's mood lighting up at that, he even managed to force a smile.

Yoongi wasn't surprised his brother was here, he already heard the other men mention Agust's name and he's great friends with Kwon Jiyong, making Yoongi come to a conclusion that he really is a member of them.

The stated male glanced at the cage, and when he realized it was his brother, his eyes grew wide, forcing him to drop the woods he was carrying to the ground.

Oppositely to Yoongi, Agust didn't have any idea his younger brother is here, considering he's out to gather some woods for fuel in order to cook dinner for later.

"Yoongi?" Agust called out, approaching his captivated brother.

"Hyung," Yoongi uttered out, his voice slurred from crying for so long that he was unable to speak, "Help me please, help us."

"I'm sorry.." Agust whispers, grabbing his brother's hand and hugging it.

"I was the one who came up to General Jiyong to help Hoseok and Taehyung escape. The regret I felt when I found out father killed Dawon, I shouldn't have let her come with us to go to Esperance, only then she would still be alive." He sighed.

"This isn't the only time our father killed many innocent lives. All of the people here who decided to join us are also victims of our father and that needs to stop."

Yoongi started sobbing when he saw Agust break down.

"My poor Dawon.. I can't believe I lost her that easy."

Mourning wouldn't help the pain Agust was feeling and that's when he knew he had to put the matters into his own hand.

To reawaken the Flaming Swords, who made the decision to go on a hiatus and thoroughly train their swordsmen four years ago, so that they can fight once again for the exact reason they opted to create this organization in the first place.