03 - Flower Fields & First Impressions

"WHERE are you going, prince?" Yoongi heard his personal servant ask him as he exited the mansion.

"To the flower field, why'd you ask?" Yoongi answered turning around on his heels to face the young servant.

"The king strictly told me to keep an eye on you all the time so you wouldn't repeat the bad actions you did just last week." Youngjee smiled and walked towards him, silently letting the prince know she'll tag along.

"You dont need to worry, i wont be going outside the palace." The blueberry haired male assured, gesturing for Youngjee to go back inside.

The flower fields is still located in the palace's big walls, so there's no way the prince will step a foot outside the place, he's not planning to do that also.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you--" Youngjee's sentence got cut off as a truck parked itself infront of the mansion, catching both of their attention.

"Oppa! Have you brought all the ingredients the chef requested?" The small servant queried as she skipped to the said person who was driving the storage truck.

"Yes of course I did." The male winked taking his straw hat off after he hopped out of the large vehicle with a handsome, dimpled smile.

The said male began unloading the truck and carried it to the chef's kitchen, not even noticing the prince's presence.

"Oh i didn't notice you standing there, your highness." The male said as he stopped in his tracks when he exited the mansion, bowing to the latter to show respect.

"May i know who you are?" Yoongi asked.

The male really caught Yoongi's attention. for someone who's poor and a servant, he has great features. So handsome and god-like.

He has this gorgeous smile that Yoongi noticed never exited his face ever since he came to Yoongi's view.

And his body..

Yoongi could see through that tight white long sleeves he's wearing, the prince couldn't help but look at the male's toned body. His biceps made the sleeves that ended to his elbows look rather tight.

Yoongi audibly gulped, stopping his ignorant thoughts as he heard the taller talk.

"I am Jung Hoseok, the head chef's assistant and I'm a farmer." Hoseok introduced himself to the royalty and bowed again with his straw hat pressed on his chest.

The prince thought his voice sounds satisfying, the prince could listen to it whole day long without getting bored.

Yoongi just nodded in response, his face heating up because of infatuation.

"I-Is that so? See you around then, get back to whatever work you have. I should go." The blueberry haired male stammered and walked away from the handsome farmer, not realizing the sweat he had running down from his forehead just because of their small encounter.

---

Yoongi was lecturing and scolding himself while he took a short yet long walk to the flower fields, he told himself that he shouldn't have a crush on someone who's poor and even worse, a male, because the king will be extremely disappointed.

The prince is gay, that's something he wouldn't deny to himself. It's a little secret of his. Only his friends, siblings, and his servant Youngjee knows about it.

He ran towards the field of roses, just admiring its aesthetic. He gently picked one, a yellow rose to be exact and cut off its thorns with his bare finger and smelled its fragrance.

Yoongi ran up to the hill where a single Oak tree was located and just sat there at the grasses, resting his back against the tree bark.

"Such a beautiful view to admire, don't you think?" Yoongi heard someone talk behind him, he perked up, looking behind him only to see the farmer he practically thirsted over awhile ago.

There stood Hoseok with a wide, mischievous smile, both his hands tucked in each side pockets of his jeans.

"The first time I came here in the palace I thought this was the most beautiful thing I have seen but now, I've seen someone more beautiful." Hoseok said again, sitting beside the prince, a few inches of space between them.

Yoongi stayed silent, waiting for the predictable words of the farmer.

"You want to know who it is?" Hoseok said, "It's you, your highness." He took the royal's hand in his and gently planted a kiss on the back of his palm and smiled in full confidence.

All Yoongi did was to stare at him and not knowing, he giggled and a light pink hue slowly made its way on the prince's face.

"Pardon my behavior, prince. I can't seem to hold the desire of kissing your soft hands." Hoseok smiled as he let the prince's hand go. The farmer wanted to karate kick himself after hearing those words leave his mouth, too cheesy.

The prince's hands shouldn't be something anyone, especially Hoseok, could touch just like that. It's an unwritten rule that no servant should lay a single finger at a royalty.

"It's fine. I liked it, you're cute." Yoongi giggled once again and bites on his lip, he felt as if his heart's going to explode in any minute.

"I haven't seen this place for years, I'm usually just at the fruit fields. Only if I knew there's a really handsome prince always sitting here I would be visiting this place almost everyday." Hoseok said again, his eyes now appreciating the large flower field.

Yoongi giggled, he fucking giggled again.

The prince couldn't take note of how many times he giggled in just the span of five minutes and it's only just because of this farmer who won't stop with his constant sweet talks and compliments.

You could tell Yoongi is a sucker for compliments.

Before the prince could speak, his phone started ringing inside his pocket. He groaned mentally as he pulled it out.

"Why'd you call, Yoonji?" the royal asked the other line with knitted eyebrows, not wanting to be disturbed with his and Hoseok's conversation.

"I'm just checking to ask where on Earth you are, I dont want to be responsible with all your mistakes." Yoonji said.

Yoongi just shook his head, "I'm at the flower field and I'm here with someone," His voice cooed, practically telling Yoonji to leave him alone.

"Really? You better tell me the details later." The princess laughed.

"Of course, goodbye now." He replied. Yoonji then ended their call after she bid her own goodbye.

"So i'm guessing that's the princess? Min Yoonji?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah. When we were children people often mistaken us as triplets." Yoongi said, Hoseok laughing at that.

"Your highness, the queen's calling you in skype." After awhile of talking the two males heard Youngjee call, she was breathless as she crouched down supporting her whole body by placing her hands on both her knees.

"I sould get going now, Hoseok. I'll see you again soon." Yoongi said, giving the farmer a faint smile and stood up.

Hoseok nodded and they bid their goodbyes, giving each other one last wave. Yoongi saw the brunet at the corner of his eye leaning his back on the tree even more and closed his eyes, probably about to take a short nap.