06 - Market Trip & Flower Crowns

HOSEOK lead the way, both of them walking through a passage by the palace walls silently.

"Me and Taehyungie discovered this path years ago when we were running from the guards." Hoseok laughed, memories of the 14 year old him and a 12 year old Taehyung as the tall, armed guards chased them because of their mischievous child antics came to his mind.

"You've been talking about this Taehyung guy but I never really saw him around." Yoongi said, looking up at the taller as they walked slowly.

"He's my friend, we both work at the fruit fields. He's still a kid at heart. He's either at the computer cafe or at the fruit fields." Hoseok shrugged with small chuckle as he talked about his only bestfriend.

Yoongi just nodded with an "Oh, okay."

They had reached the end of the passage, the cold yet hot breeze brushing through their skins as they exited. The prince then felt something on his hair, it was Hoseok's straw hat being placed on his head. He looked up at the farmer with a questioning look.

"So people won't recognize you, let's go. The luxury car is over here." The farmer answered, gesturing for Yoongi to follow him to his so called luxury car.

"Voila! Behold, my expensive Ferrari!" Hoseok jumped infront of the prince, his arms spread wide as he lead him to a carriage with a white horse connected to it, "Say hello to my horse named Ferrari. Such a luxury car, am i right?" The handsome farmer added, patting a hand on the white horse's head while cooing, the animal huffing in response.

Yoongi giggled in amusement as he watched Hoseok pat the horse's head, "So much better than any luxury car." The prince replied, gummy smile on show as he also attempted to pet the horse on the head.

Hoseok was quite hesitant to take Yoongi to the market by his horse carriage. The prince is probably used to riding on real luxury cars as transportation, a real Ferrari. Not just some white horse named 'Ferrari' because of its delusional owner. But by seeing the reaction on the older's face Hoseok can say he's glad and relieved that the older was not ignorant and is willing to try everything Hoseok showed him.

"Hop on, my prince! Me and my precious Ferrari will take you to a trip you will never forget." The younger cheered, pulling out a small stool from the inside of the carriage and setting it to the ground as a makeshift staircase for the prince to step on and for him to be able to enter inside.

"What a gentleman." Yoongi giggled, stepping up the stool and at the elevated iron step that was connected to the carriage and finally sat comfortably at the shining red velvet seat.

Hoseok sure did spent a hell lot of time in cleaning the seat.

After Yoongi had entered, Hoseok closed the carriage's white small gate and sat himself at the driver's seat, where he's the one to control the horse's direction.

"Off to the Esperance Market we go." The farmer cheered, snapping the halter that was used as a signal for the horse to finally start moving.

I'm not sure if it's called a halter but- Anyways, moving on.

---

The town's market was clouded with endless banter of people, children running around while giggling and playing, vendors gossiping and calling for any buyers' attention to buy whatever they were selling.

Yoongi's eyes sparkled at the commoners' lifestyle, everyone was hardworking, doing anything just to earn money. Despite how poor they may look, they still managed to be cheerful, greeting whoever passed by their store with a sincere smile.