C.B- dislocated knee

*sorry there is another knee dislocation. I have had this request for a while and I just wanted to please the person who requested it so I don't have to keep them waiting any longer :))*

No POV

The boys had a concert. Like always.

They were at the same venue that Zach had dislocated his knee at. Just on the bigger stage.

Let's just say, this venue doesn't bring luck to anyone...

~~~

Corbyns POV

Sound check. All was well. Just five boys and the crew members trying to calm the five boys down and wrangle them up so they could finish in time.

All the boys were running around and laughing there asses off while Jon and zack were yelling at us to focus but we didnt listen.

For some reason we were all allowed to have a energy drink, plus a bunch of candy because we went out to see a movie.

Bad idea. Especially right before sound check.

But I could just tell tonight was going to be a good concert. It was going to be amazing.

"You know what guys. Just get off stage, sound check is over. Go cause some ruckus somewhere else please." Jon yelled att us through his mic. We all shrugged and quickly left the stage, laughing still. We all went back to the green room and decided to play a few video games. battling each other multiple times.

im not sure what happened but i mustve passed out on the couch without realizing it from my head being so foggy from my sugar high. i woke up to someone pouring water all over my face, startling me into consciousness.

"what the actual fuck man?!!" i screamed to zach who was holding a large cup behind his back. "you so fucking gonna get it you bitch!!!" i yelled, running to tackle him in a fume. daniel caught me right before i had my hands on him.

"oh no you dont!!" he grunted as i ran into his arms.

"let me GO!!" i struggled in his grasp. "what the actual fuck zach?!! would you like it if i dumps water on you bitch?!!"

"i-i i didnt think you would be this mad..." he cowered away next to jonah.

"yea, go hide behind jonah!! just go fucking date already. its all about jonah!! you always go to him when you need help, your such a fucking pansy. ugh you make me sick!!" i growled.

"i-i im sorry corbyn..." he whimpered then ran out of the room. jack followed behind him.

"what the actual fuck was that all for?! he was just trying to be funny and you got all fucking pissed off." jonah hissed at me.

"you guys may have thought it was funny but i sure the hell didnt!!" i pushed daniels arms off of me.

"you need to chill the fuck out!" daniel yelled back at me.

"i have the absolute right to be mad!! fuck off all of you." i walked passed them all and out the door of the dressing room, running into jon on my way out.

"why the hell did i hear so much screaming?" he asked sternly. "and why are you soaked?"

"cause they all are complete assholes." i mumble trying to walk passed him. he stopped me by grabbing my arm and pulling me back. "what do you want?!" i hiss.