C.B- hungover

**Technically you can say this is a second part of jacks acid reflux cause daniel and corbyn were impossibly drunk. So he would've been hungover the next day anyways. This probably isn't going to be a long story cause hangovers go away pretty quick when 'treated'.**

No pov

Yea, daniel and corbyn got drunk.

Really, really drunk...

And they were right about to seek their consequences. Mostly corbyn though.

~~~

Corbyns pov

I knew i had made a mistake drinking last night. Ive never been good at holding my alcohol; well a LOT of alcohol at least. And it wasn't anything surprising when i went passed my limit last night.

I was up and down the entire night with practical insomnia and stomach pains. I don't even remember half of what we did last night to make me this bad, it was obviously the alcohol but man, I'm so stupid.

I should've seen it coming; waking up and leaning to the side of my bed to throw up in the bucket someone left for me. It wasn't pleasant at all. The worst part is that there was still some sick left in it from probably in the middle of the night. I don't even remember waking up to get sick.

I sat back on my bed and cringed at the taste in my mouth and the newfound pounding in my head. As much as i wanted to, i doubt i could fall asleep at this point. Everything was just a jumble of pain at this point. I felt sick, i felt dizzy, i felt tired, i felt shaky; i was over this already.

"Jonah?!!" I called out in pain. He walked into my room and just leaned against my doorway, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Regretting last night now?" I whined and nodded. I hated this so much. I wanted to cry to be honest. It all hurt and i had no way of stopping it.

"Wanna come downstairs? You can rest of the couch, ill make it nice and dark. Ill get you some medicine, a bucket, ice pack, some crackers?" His voice laced with sympathy.

"I need to go to the bathroom first." I sniffed and pulled myself upright. I stood up shakily and walked the way to the bathroom. I didnt realize it until the moment i was stood in front of the toilet; how genuinely much i had to pee. I emptied my bladder and brushed my teeth to rid the acidic taste.

Walking back to my room, i grabbed my blanket and a big hoodie and went towards the stairs.

Ya that's not going to work.

I sat on my butt and slid slowly down the stairs. It was the best way without me literally killing myself. I may have looked like a toddler; sliding down the stairs on my ass rapped in a blanket. I rather not die today thank you.

I trotted my way over to the couch and collapsed under all my blankets. I just looked like a blob at this point but i didnt care. It was blocking out most of the sounds and shielding my face from the light.

The blankets cut of so much sound i didnt even hear it when Jonah walked into thee room with the stuff he promised to bring. He placed a hand on my back and had me jumping out of the blanket huddle in shock. The 'fear' shock turned into a shock of pain, making me double over with my head in my hands.

"Sorry bean, didnt mean to scare you. Just lean back into the couch again, ill give you some meds and stuff and you can go back to sleep." I nodded and obeyed his request. He put a couple pills into my hand and helped me swallow them both down with water, after seeing the shakiness in my hand. He gave me a few crackers to much on and put a cold compress on my forehead to help with the migraine i happen to be nursing.