J.A- assault.

**imagine this when jack still has his curls and doesn't have a daughter**

*there are disturbing events that take place later on. if they trigger you in any way i am very sorry but it was part of the story and prompt*

no pov

the boys have all gotten their share in hate and threats. nothing bad has ever happened but it all just going to their heads.

they've only gotten a bit nervous to do things. it will all change.

jacks pov

ive always been a anxious person. I've always thought something could go bad at any second. but that never stopped me from being my happy go lucky self, with the boys im always too distracted from everything to over think.

today, were soundchecking for our concert in Toronto and everything was going as planned. well besides us all being extra tired from being up till 3 am working on music. we were all so tired that Corbyn face planted on the floor after tripping off his platform and zach ran into a wall. okay zach usually does that, mostly to make people laugh though.

after the soundcheck finished, we all stayed in the green room till we had to leave for our interviews. i had left the room for a few minutes to go grab a drink from the vending machine to give me some energy for later. i put my dollar through and picked a orange juice. i drank half of the juice right then and there, desprite to become awake. out of the corner of my eye i saw a older guy, probably as old as my father, smirking at me while talking to some of the stage crew. i shook it off, trying not to let my mind take over, before running back to the room.

"hey jack. we have to leave soon, go get changed." jonah said as he packed up his stuff. i went to grab a different pair of pants from the rank and quickly changed before running back out to get my stuff pack up as well.

i still had a slight uneasy feeling in my gut as we got into the van. i sat fidgeting with my hands the entire ride, and the ride was over 45 minutes long.

"why you so quiet jack?" daniel asked leaning over the back of my seat.

"im just tired..." i said quietly looking down at my hands.

"we still have a while left, maybe take a nap to give you more energy before we get to the studio." he said patting my shoulder. i nodded and put my ear bud in to block out the sound and leaned my head against the cool window. the cool touch of the window and the slight rock of the car was just enough to lull me to sleep.

~~~

i was jolted awake when i felt a hand shake my shoulder rather harshly. i looked up into Daniel's eyes with almost fear. 

"whoa, your okay. i didn't mean to scare you. lets go inside, the boys are waiting for us." he said as calmly as he possibly could. i grab onto his hand and he helped me out of the car and into the large building. like Daniel said, as we got up to the room, the boys were already waiting inside of the room. i gave everyone weak smile when they looked at me and sat don next to Daniel on the couch.

the interview started off like normal, until we got to the halfway break point.

that one damn creepy worker from the venue was in fact, at the studio. at this point i was close to freaking out. how did he even get here?? i went off to the bathroom for a quick minute while we had the small break, but it felt off. i looked behind me and saw the creepy worker walking down the hall, following me. he was trying to be discreet by looking down at his phone but i could see his eyes peering up at me. i coughed harshly out of no where but played it off as if i were going to be sick and ran into the closest bathroom. i slammed the door behind me and ran to the bathroom. i sat down on the floor in the corner of the bathroom and took out my phone quickly. i texted Daniel to come to the bathroom cause now that i think about it, im started to panic, hyperventilate, cry, and its starting to stir up my stomach in a bad way. i waited for Daniel to arrive growing more and more scared and sicker by the minute. when he did come through the door i sighed in relief.