D.S- sick at camp.

No pov

The boys decided to take a week off from recording songs and went out to a campground area to rest for a while. They were under so much pressure that they needed the break; they needed to relax and unwind.

They didnt expect the turn it would take...

~~~

Corbyns pov

We started walking out to the campsite we were staying at and i looked back at the four others walking behind me. Daniel farther behind than the other three looking down. I slow down and walk next to daniel, slinging my arm over his shoulder.

"You okay?" He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yea, I'm just a bit tired."  He mumbled and leaned further into my side. I held him tighter and guided him towards the campsite we just arrived too. I sat him at the picnic bench which he leaned his head down onto. Jonah looked and me and mouthed 'is he okay?' I shrugged and walked closer to him.

"He said he was tired but I'm not to sure." I threw my backpack onto the ground.

"Just watch him. We will build the tents. tell him he can take a quick nap or something, might give him some energy.." i nodded and let him go towards the other two kids who had already started horsing around. I walked back to daniel and rubbed his shoulder gently.

"Hey baby?"

Oh yea, side note. Me and daniel are dating. 7 months and still going strong. Just needed to point that out so y'all wouldn't get too confused.

He lifted his head and looked at me with tired, sad eyes and answered with a small hum.

"Lay down on the bench, try and take a nap. Me, jonah, jack and Zach will build the tents. Just sleep for now." He nodded and laid down, using his hoodie as a small pillow. I watched him relax into the wooden seat and walked back over to the other boys to help them finish up with the 3 tents. Me and Daniel would share a tent, Zach and jack would share another, and Jonah would get his own; by his request.

When we got everything situated and even blew up the air mattress for mine and Daniels tent, i gently picked daniel up and laid him down in the tent, so he could be comfortable. I covered him with the big blanket we had and walked out of the tent.

"Is he okay, man? He's been sleeping a long time and he just looked drained." Jack pointed out as i sat at the picnic table with them.

"I have no clue. Ill ask him when he wakes up, maybe i can get something out of him. I don't know what else i can do tho..." I said leaning into my hand. Zach pushed a plate with a sandwich on it towards me, which i thanked him for before biting into it. We ate in mostly silence; only the sound of us chewing and the surrounding sounds of the forest going through our ears. I fished out my phone and passed time playing random games on my phone, because we didnt have any service here. Daniel later re-emerged from the tent and smiled at us, sitting next to me on the bench.

"Sleep well baby?" I swung my arm over his shoulders making him lean into my side. He shut his eyes and shook his head. I crooked my eyebrows and asked him why in concern. "Got a headache now..." he mumbled, curling into himself. His arms unconsciously wrapped around his stomach. I eyed his actions and kissed his forehead, inconspicuously checking his temp which felt a little warmer than normal.

It was not a really warm day; we all had a hoodie or long sleeve on with sweats on. So the raised temp alarmed me slightly. I put my hand on his cheek and forehead and checked again to make sure. The other three boys looked at me puzzled.

"He has a fever." I bluntly pointed out, making Daniel whine. It wasn't really 'uncommon' for daniel to get sick. With all his allergies and stuff, he's prone to it more than the rest of us (Jonah coming in close at second place though).