J.A- vertigo

*the information in this story may not all be true but i tried my best cause i didn't know too much about this topic.*

no pov

lets just say this.

jack had been in a car accident. it wasnt too serious but it still cause jack some problems.

it was a head on crash which caused jack to get launched forward. neither car was going to fast but neither of them were paying attention. the seatbelt caught jack so nothing could get worse then it already was. but the seatbelt caused him a bad brush burn on his shoulder. the impact of the two cars is what was the bad part. even though he was buckled the impact caused his head to lull forward pretty bad. he got out of the car with only the brush burn and a jammed finger from his hand shooting forward into the dashboard.

at least that's what he thought...

jacks pov

i just got home from urgent care because of my crash. i was feeling ok besides being really sore. i didn't think much of it cause it wasn't a major crash like I'm alive and walking. i was thinking of eating some soup or something and then taking a short nap. the boys picked me up since my car is totaled now. 

"you need anything jack? food? ice pack? anything?" Jonah asked me.

"um can i have some soup? I'm kind of in the mood for some." i said looking up into his eyes.

"sure no problemo. anything else?" i shook my head. he nodded in response and walked away. i leaned into the couch. i noticed  my sight become a little blurry and i started feeling a bit dizzy but it had gone away not long after it started. Jonah came back into the room with my soup which i gladly took. i sat with him and the other boys watching some random show. i finished the soup in about 20 minutes and then i called it quits and decided to take a nap.

"guys imma head up. gonna try and take a nap, I'm exhausted. do we have anything to do today?"

"we have two interviews later today. ill wake you up when it comes time for them." Jonah said. i gave him the thumbs up and walked up to mine and Daniel's room. i put on some more comfortable pants and laid down on my bed almost instantly falling asleep.

~~~

i was shaken awake by who i assumed to be jonah, cause he told me he'd wake me up. 

i have no idea what happened but when i sat up i felt instantly nauseous. then the dizziness came which paired with the nausea, almost had me into the bathroom.

"you alright jack?" jonah said.

"i-i uh i don't k-know... i just got really dizzy and nauseous..." i said. the dizziness and nausea increased which caused my breathing to hitch. "grab the trash can..." i said placing my hand over my mouth. he rushed grabbing the bin and shoved it under my chin. i released my hand and breathed heavily willing the feeling to go away. i gagged once but the feeling lessened after that. the nausea went away for the most part and i was only a tad bit lightheaded.

"you ok jack? what was that?" Jonah asked me as i set the trash bin on the floor.

"i-i don't know.. i got really dizzy and nauseous but I'm fine now for the most part at least. the only thing is i have a slight headache now." i say rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"will you be ok for the interviews later? we have to leave in like 45 minutes." he said sitting down next to me and rubbing my back.

"i should be. ill tell you if i feel worse."

"ok ill leave you to get changed now."

"thanks." after that he got up and left. i stood up slowly and walked over to grab some clothes. i grabbed a taupe pink colored sweatshirt and blue jeans. i changed into them and grabbed my white high top vans, slipping them on before heading downstairs. the boys looked at me as sat down at the breakfast bar.