A/N

hey guys.

so i just want to come here and say that i have an updated like "introduction" to ME.
because somethings have changed.

hi. to ones who are new.
my name is andy.
i'm 14 years old from new york.
i'm gender fluid. if you call me she/he/they i won't care if you get something wrong.

i write sickfics for fun and they just interested me from the start. i suffer from emetophobia which is the fear of being sick with is very ironic.

i grew to love writing for everyone when i started this book. it made me realize that writing is what i want to do for my job later on in life.

fair warning. this book is updated on a very weird schedule. i have to be in a certain mood to write and some days i just can't write with how busy i get. i try to update as much as i can but it's hard when i don't know what to write half the time.

but i write for all y'all. i do this for your entertainment. for my entertainment as well too. it gives me a sense of almost satisfaction in some cases.

i hope y'all like the rest of the stories.

i love y'all with all my heart and i wouldn't have made it to 54k views without you.

you guys make my day better when i see your comments and votes.
especially lately. everything has been going down.
thank you all for sticking around with me.

love y'all

~andy.