CHECK IN

Hey everyone!!!

So i just wanted to come and tell you some things. Just like a bit of insight.

Well i started my junior year of high school a few days ago, and you might know that's one of the most important years of school. I took a bunch of harder classes (well harder I'm my opinion) like chemistry with lab, algebra 2, us history, art portfolio development (its for like future access into college and careers), computer graphics, and photography.

I wont be too active on here due to the fact that i will have a shit ton of homework and projects to get through before I'm even able to hop onto my iPad. Along with school, I'm going to be dancing twice a week.

I have one story in the making for you guys that I'm going to try and finish before school gets really hectic. And well before i wont have time to write.

I'm still going to keep this book going as long as i can but its gonna be a while in between stories.

Im excited to start this year without many COVID restrictions and have a full school year compared to my freshman and sophomore year. But I'm most likely going to be very stressed out from all the work.

I will be sure to keep you guys updated if you'd like.

I hope you all (who are in school at least) do well with your classes. If you need to talk to me if you stressed or upset or anything, my DMs here are always open to you guys. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Love you all!!!

~Andy